Highlights of Sensational North East Tour
Truly awesome & small gateway far from the hustle bustle of regular life; Sensational north east tour package open the doors of paradise for you where you will lost in the magical landscape & inspire with the god’s creation. This well designed holiday package introduces three terrific Himalayan cities filled with natural wonders & breathtaking panoramas, visit Gangtok the enchanting capital of Sikkim state and most visited place in India, feel awesome weather and get spoiled with the flowery sent in Kalimpong on the other side the queen of hills – Darjeeling has thousand reasons you admire it; from sloping tea estates to serene environment, from calm nature to peaceful nights. Enjoy three city sightseeing tours covering various mountain peaks, rivers and tropical rainforests.
DAY 1: ARRIVAL & TRANSFER TO GANGTOK
Today board your flight & reach Bagdogra airport/ New Jalpaiguri railway station / Tenzing Norgay bus stand, meet with our expert representative & board your car/coach which will take you to your pre- booked hotel in Gangtok. Drive through the 135 KMS long scenic route & see snow covered mountains, beautiful lakes and mesmerizing landscapes. Upon arrival check in to your hotel & be relaxed for the day; rest of the day is for your leisure to explore nearby beautiful area. Dinner & overnight stay will be in Gangtok.
DAY 2: FULL DAY EXCURSION TO BABA MANDIR & TSOMGO LAKE
This morning your breakfast will be served at the hotel & our driver cum guide will pick you from hotel’s lobby for full day tour to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir. Visit the oval shaped beautiful lake – a home of various migratory bird and Brahmini ducks, inspire by the tropical surroundings. This lake is about 50 feet deep and covered in snow almost full year. Visit the very holy site Baba Mandir which is nearby from the lake. Return to Gangtok; Evening is at your leisure to visit famous MG road or you can enter various shopping malls to do some shopping. Dinner & overnight stay will be at Gangtok
DAY 3: HALF DAY GANGTOK SIGHTSEING & TRANSFER TO KALIMPONG
After a delicious breakfast at the hotel & proceed for a half day Gangtok city sightseeing tour covering various handicraft & handloom stores, beautiful Enchey monastery, Do Drul Chorten Stupa, flower show & famous white hall. Afternoon get a transfer to another magical city Kalimpong with green Himalyan panorama & colorful markets. Check in to your hotel and evening free is for your personal activities. You can either enjoy the facility of the hotel or can explore bustling market or nursery. Dinner & overnight stay will be in Kalimpong.
DAY 4: KALIMPOMG SIGHTSEEING & TRANSFER TO DARJEELING
Morning healthy breakfast at the hotel and drive for thrilling forest museum & be inspired with its scenic route, explore the breathtaking Deolo hills and visit pilgrimage site Hamuman Mandir. This enchanting city tour will take you to lovable Durbin Monastery & few nurseries. Afternoon cross the river Teesta and reach Darjeeling – The queen of hills & a home of heritage toy train. Darjeeling beauty features Lovely Mountain sloping covered with amazing tea estates. Upon arrival check in to your pre-booked hotel & be relaxed for rest of the day. Dinner & overnight stay In Darjeeling hotel.
DAY 5: DARJEELING CITY SIGHTSEEING TOUR
Early morning approx 3:30 Am; wake up & drive through dense forest to reach tiger hill and get a mesmerizing sunrise view from highest Kanchenzonga peak –approx 8000 feet above from sea level. Drive back to hotel & visit Ghoom Monastery, Batasia Loop & peaceful memorial on the way. Relax & have a delicious breakfast. The next session of Darjeeling city sightseeing will take you to various tea estates, Natural museum and peace pagoda, visit Tibetan refugee camps, Himalayan mountain institute & Naidu zoological park. Dinner & overnight stay will be in Darjeeling.
DAY 6: DEPARTURE
After breakfast, get a transfer to Bagdogra airport / New Jalpaiguri railway station or Tenzing Norgey bus station to catch your transport mode back to home with full of sweet memories of the trip. Surely it will be a memorable experience & you will be a storyteller among your family & friends.
- 02 Nights accommodation in Gangtok on twin/triple sharing basis
- 01 Night stay in Kalimpong on twin/triple sharing basis
- 02 Nights accommodation in Darjeeling on twin/triple sharing basis
- Welcome drinks on arrival [Non Alcoholic]
- Daily rich buffet breakfast & dinner at the hotels in all cities
- Exclusive vehicle for all sightseeing & transfers –vehicle will be as per itinerary, not disposable basis
- Excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir Ex- Gangtok
- Full day city sightseeing tours of Gangtok, Kalimpong & Darjeeling
- Early morning sunrise view from highest tiger hill peak – 8000 feet above sea level
- Return economy class airfare Ex- Delhi or any airport [We don’t issue Train tickets & Bus tickets]
- All permit fee & hotel taxes
Orange Village, Gangtok
Well located in the largest city Ranipool, Orange village is situated in the serene environment on the majestic hills & explores uninterrupted views from sloping tea estates. Hotel features 24 Hours reception & security with personalized room service option.
Guestrooms are built with Malaysian pine wood & present elegant wooden décor also offer all basic amenities including private bathroom, comfortable bed, cable TV & tea Coffee maker.
Guest can enjoy the local &finest Indian food in multi cuisine restaurant and enjoy the cocktails in electric mix musical surrounding in its lounge. Orange village also offer private parking space with valet option.
Anand Portico, Kalimpong
Finest boutique hotel; Anand Portico features close distance from Bagdogra airport & Darjeeling. Hotel Features a fine dining restaurant, free wi-fi and private parking space also guest can enjoy quality time in its Bar while having a sip of cocktail.
Rooms are equipped with flat screen LCD, unique design bed, private sitting area & of course private bathroom with free amenities.
Hotel Viceroy, Darjeeling
Famous hotel of Darjeeling offers stunning views from open to sky deck; Viceroy Hotel is closely located from various malls, cinema theaters, and fine dining restaurants. Guest can experience hot tubs & sauna & private parking space is available.
Rooms are finished with wooden décor & provides all basic amenities like LED TV, private cozy fireplace, Mini Bar, 24 HRS hot & cold running water & hot blowers. Private bathrooms are fitted with shaving & dental kits.
Hot & specially prepared food from all worlds is served in crystal dining room with superb music & guest can relax in Jaccuzi also can play Snooker at indoor game area.
Although we customize the holiday packages as per your interest; here are some conditions that will be applied at the time of booking or tour package finalization.
- Rooms & Rates are subject to availability at the time of tour package confirmation.
- If the selected hotel is not available at the time of final tour booking; same category hotel will be provided with same standard.
- Early check in and late checkout is not guaranteed, we can only request to respective hotel to accommodate you in case.
- Travel insurance charges are not included in the package cost however you can obtain with extra charges, if you don’t opt then we are no responsible for any damage, death, lost, theft, flight misconnection, delay & cancellation.
- Video & camera permit charges will be payable directly.
- Expenses of personal nature like shopping, food, drink & transfers will be payable directly.
- Visa approval is depending on respective embassy decision and any refusal is not our responsibility. Fees once paid is non refundable
- Surcharges may apply on few trade shows, events, peak season and on blackout dates.
- Airport taxes are payable directly on international airports.
- Transfers & sightseeing will be as per the itinerary and vehicle will not be disposable basis.
- Airfare can be changed anytime as per the airline schedule and it will be final once we confirm you about final bookings; we always hold the seats but totally depend on airline end.
- Refund or cancellation for any tour package booked will be as per hotel guidelines.
- Incase airline cancel or delay the flight; the customer has to be aware that it is the responsibility of flight operators & it is their duty to accommodate you in best way.
- Gala dinner prices on Christmas and on New Year evening will be directly payable.
- Wedding card have to be shown at the time of check in to obtain honeymoon facilities like flower decoration, wedding cake, sparkling wine & fruit platter and these inclusions may vary hotel to hotel. Domestic hotels do not provide these facilities however guest can take with extra charges or can request us at the time of booking.
- Tip for driver & guide is your decision, we are not concern about it, at some destinations it is necessary.
- GST 5 % is mandatory & will be applicable on total billing as per Indian govt. rule
- Roaming Routes is only a booking facilitator & does not take any guarantee of hotel & room quality, King/twin bed, early/late check in/out, food quality.
- Booking a package is means that customer agreed with our terms & would not liable to ask any cancellation/refund or money due to hotel, ground handler, airline, or weather cause.
- Hotel packages are sole decision of hotels & may be discontinue any time without prior notice.
- New year & Christmas gala dinner will be as per hotel policy for all resident guests
- All complimentary activities will be as per the resort policy & tourist has to report concierge for benefits.
- While we may make recommendations for hotels all around the world, we do not stand guarantee and are not responsible for the services or the hardware provided by the hotel/s suggested by us. We strongly urge you to do your own research and make an informed choice.
- Holiday Package once booked with www.roamingroutes.com will be under cancellation policy and we required full payment before guest fly or check in to the hotel
Precious Words From Our Clients
Hi, I had my honeymoon trip to Australia, ND it was amazing, everything was very well managed and according to itenary, our tour manager Mr. Anurag did a fantastic job in making this tour a really memorable for us.. He took care of everything that we required.. All hotels were specially excellent, ND transport facilities were amazing.. Really enjoyed a lot and thanks to roaming routes and special thanks to Mr. Anurag..
I would like to thanks Roaming Routes for giving us wonderful memories by planning our Mauritius holidays. The Resort was truly awesome and within reach of everything. Guide, driver and local support was perfect and soft spoken. All sightseeing were beautifully planned and underwater walk was out of this world. Thanks again
I love the way you planned our honeymoon trip to Bangkok, Phuket & Krabi. All sightseeing was scheduled on time and our tour guide was perfect with full of destination knowledge. Thanks for giving great hotels and on tour service also in depth knowledge is your specialty. Me and my wife want to thanks for giving us lifetime memories. Cheers !!