Book the best-rated Shimla Manali Package VIA Chandigarh at the best price for 2021. Explore the best of Himachal Pradesh in 5n and 6 days with a 4star stay. Discover Himalayas, Enjoy Sightseeing of Manali, Shimla, Kullu, Rohtang pass, Solang valley, and many more, Perfect tour for family & Group Tour.
Shimla, Manali are two favorite holiday destinations to beat the summers of topical India or to enjoy the snowfall in winters. Whatever your motive be, the Shimla Manali Trip won’t let you down. Situated in the foothills of the Himalayas these two tourist spots apple to the Himachal Pradesh Tourism eyes.
Roaming Route offers you an affordable yet luxurious getaway for couples, solo travelers, senior citizens, family, and groups, at unbelievable deals. This package is extensive without weighing down your budget and energy. The luxurious stay at comfortable 4-star hotels is just to match your alluring lifestyle.
Day Wise Holiday Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival to Chandigarh airport/Railway station & Proceed to Shimla
Our tour operator will be waiting for you at Chandigarh Airport with the conveyance to take you to Shimla. Chandigarh is Capital city of Punjab and is the doorway to Himachal. Shimla “ queen of hills” is 110 km away from Chandigarh and it will take around four hours to reach there.
The roads are wide and properly maintained. The journey to Shimla will be peaceful, and relaxing.
Once we reach our luxurious hotel in Shimla you can have lunch and can take a rest for a few hours.
In the evening we will visit mall road, the most commercial place in Shimla. You can find amazing cafes and shops on this road. The ridge and church which are on mall road are the other famous tourist spots you can visit in Shimla on day 1.
After spending some great time on mall road we will return to our hotel and you can enjoy your dinner before calling it a night.
Day 2: Shimla – Kufri sightseeing – a Place For Scenic & Snow Sports
For Day 2 get ready to visit the place with utmost scenic beauty, Kufri. The high grassland is a perfect spot to take pictures, stroll or spend some time in peace. In summers you can enjoy horse riding, gazing at the picturesque beauty, and in winter the Kufri valley is covered with snow to enjoy the snow sport.
Kufri is just another hill station, 15km away from Shimla. It will take 45 minutes for us to reach. There are many adventure activities that happen during summers and winters.
The perfect picnic spot is a favorite among kids and families.
We will be back at our hotel in the evening. You can relax and be ready for a gala dinner at your hotel.
Day 3: Shimla – Kullu – Manali
Pack your bags to start our voyage to the village of God “manu”, Manali. Manali is 236 km away from Shimla and it takes around 8 hours to reach there. We will start our journey early in the morning to reach our destination on time.
Throughout the trip, you can enjoy the amazing sightseeing. From mountain valleys to rivers, every nook of the mountain will refill the lost enthusiasm.
In between, we will also visit Kullu city which is 40 km before Manali. The city is the best place to purchase all the required essentials you might need during your stay and take a break.
The city also has some Himachal Pradesh tourism operated shops to buy souvenirs for your friends and relatives.
Moving north to the Kullu mountains, Manali is more serene and peaceful.
You can now relax at a 4-star property reserve for you. The overwhelming welcome will surely ease out the exhaustion.
Day 4: Manali – Rohtang Pass/Solang Valley
Open up your eyes for the Himalayas standing just outside your window. After breakfast, we will escort you to the elevated mountain pass that is also the gateway to Leh. The mountain has stretched grassland, making it a perfect spot for trekking and hiking in the summers. In winters The mountains are covered with snow, which makes it the most visited place among Indian travelers and foreign tourists.
The Rohtang pass is open only for seven months a year.
In case we are forbidden to visit Rohtang Pass, our operator will escort you to another picnic spot in the Solang valley.
Solang valley is 15 km away from Manali and another popular tourist spot for sightseeing in summers or snow sports in winters.
Gala Dinner will be served during your luxurious stay in Manali.
Day 5: Manali Local Sightseeing
We will visit different temples and other tourist spots after breakfast on day 5. The local sightseeing places of Manali like Manikaran Gurudwara, Jogini Waterfall, Hidimba Devi Temple, manu temple will be covered with local guides.
Manali has many temples of the mythological gods from Ramayan. Covered from mountains and rivers, every spot of Manali is enticing.
After returning to the hotel late evening. Our tour manager will be waiting there for you for the last journey to Chandigarh. We will reach Chandigarh and check-in in on our hotel reservation for you.
Day 6: Departure for Chandigarh
Have breakfast and report to the resort lobby. You will be escorted to the local sights of Chandigarh by our representative and local tourist guide.
Chandigarh is a beautiful city with one of the best city architecture. There are some interesting monuments that attract a lot of tourists throughout the year. Our representative will take you to Rock garden, Sukhna Lake, and Zakir Hussain rose garden. You can also explore the local market for shopping and buying souvenirs for your family and friends.
Enjoy the flight way back home.
- 2 Nights stay in Shimla on double sharing basis
- 3 Nights accommodation in Manali on twin sharing basis
- Meet & Greet assistance on Chandigarh airport/Railway station
- Welcome drinks on arrival [Non Alcoholic]
- Daily buffet breakfast & dinner at the hotels
- All tours & intercity transfers by AC taxi
- Driver allowances, toll tax & parking chargers included
- Day trip to Kufri – a famous place for adventures, snow sports and relax
- Day trip to Rohtang pass/Solang valley to see the snow line of Himachal
- 24×7 duty manager assistance
- Assistance of driver cum guide with disposable taxi
- All tax applicable
Hotel Asia the Dawn Shimla
Asia the Dawn Hotel is an outstanding four-star hotel located just 22 km away from the nature park far. Unlike the hustle-bustle of other hotels, It is a serene stay where you can rejuvenate and relax. You will be mesmerized by seeing its breathtaking interior as the hotel is new. The hotel has a gym area, game area, garden, bar, and nightclub facilities. The rooms are spacious, fabulously cleaned, and well equipped with the necessary facilities like Air conditioner, Refrigerator, T.V. with cable connection, a Hairdryer, kettle, along with a comfortable bed. Besides this, a private bathroom is attached with every room equipped with all necessities. The hotel has great fame through its friendly and accommodating staff, which are always ready to serve you.
Sun Park Hotel Manali
Just 15 km away from the Solang valley ski area Sun Park hotel is closely connected to many tourist spots. This hotel is an ideal choice for tourists, couples, and families visiting Shimla. This place provides more than what you have paid. This stunning four-star hotel features astonishing views of Kullu valley and the best food in the town. All rooms are well equipped with Air conditioner, flat T.V., kettle beside a separate bathroom attached with each room which offers you the best comfort. The hotel is well known for its friendly staff, excellent services, excellent food quality, and Boutique style. You can also explore beautiful hill views from your room window and have marvelous experiences.
Hotel Red Fox Chandigarh
The hotel is equipped with top-class amenities and modernized facilities along with a friendly and attentive staff. You can also explore the spectacular view of the Chandigarh streets from the windows of your rooms. Indulge in the delectable taste of a wide variety of Indian Cuisine in the open-air restaurant making it the remarkable moments of your trip. Walk-in its spacious or grand lounge area while observing the pleasant wind on your face.
Shimla Manali Budget Package ex- Chandigarh
It can’t be better than this!! To Make your Summer holidays very special, choose roaming routes. Roaming routes is planning an exclusive Shimla Manali Budget Package, Shimla Manali holiday packages, Shimla Manali package from Delhi, Shimla Manali package from Chandigarh, for the last five years. We make personalized packages based on your needs. Just call us, choose your boarding station, i.e. Delhi/Chandigarh/Jaipur, Kerala, and share your requirements. Our experts will plan a perfect Shimla Manali budget package for your family, friends, and group.
Our Recent Trippers
Terms & Conditions
Although we customize the holiday packages as per your interest, here are some conditions that will be applied when booking or tour package finalization.
- Rooms & Rates are subject to availability at the time of tour package confirmation.
- If the selected hotel is not available at the time of final tour booking, the same category hotel will be provided with the same standard.
- Early check-in and late checkout are not guaranteed. We can only request a respective hotel to accommodate you in case.
- Travel insurance charges are not included in the package cost; however, you can obtain extra charges; if you don’t opt, we are not responsible for any damage, death, loss, theft, flight misconnection, delay & cancellation.
- Video & camera permit charges will be payable directly.
- Expenses of personal nature like shopping, food, drink & transfers will be payable directly.
- India tourist visa or tourist visa for india approval depends on the respective embassy’s decision, and we aren’t sure we can help with any refusal.
- Fees once paid is non-refundable
- Surcharges may apply on few trade shows, events, peak season, and blackout dates.
- Airport taxes are payable directly on international airports.
- Transfers & sightseeing will be as per the itinerary, and the vehicle will not be disposable basis.
- Airfare can be changed anytime as per the airline schedule, and it will be final once we confirm with you about final bookings; we always hold the seats but depend on the airline end.
- Refund or cancellation for any tour package booked will be as per hotel guidelines.
- In case the airline cancels or delays the flight, the customer has to be aware that it is the responsibility of flight operators & they have to accommodate you in the best way.
- Gala dinner prices on Christmas and New Year evenings will be directly payable.
- Wedding cards have to be shown at the time of check-in to obtain honeymoon facilities like flower decoration, wedding cake, sparkling wine & fruit platter, and these inclusions may vary from hotel to hotel. Domestic hotels do not provide these facilities; however, guests can take extra charges or request us to book.
- Tip for the driver & the guide is your decision, we are not concerned about it, at some destinations it is necessary.
- GST 5 % is mandatory & will be applicable on total billing as per the Indian govt. rule
- Roaming Routes is only a booking facilitator & does not take any guarantee of hotel & room quality, King/twin bed, early/late check-in/out, food quality.
- Booking a package means that the customer agreed with our terms & would not be liable to ask for any cancellation/refund or money due to the hotel, ground handler, airline, or weather cause.
- Hotel packages are the sole decision of hotels & may discontinue any time without prior notice.
- New year & Christmas gala dinner will be as per hotel policy for all resident guests.
- All complimentary activities will be as per the resort policy & tourist has to report concierge for benefits.
- While we may make recommendations for hotels worldwide, we do not stand guarantee and are not responsible for the services or the hardware provided by the hotel/s suggested by us. We strongly urge you to do your research and make an informed choice.
- Holiday Package once booked with www.roamingroutes.com will be under cancellation policy, and we required full payment before guest fly or checked in to the hotel
- Let Us Help Plan Your Holidays