Highlights of Fun Filled Singapore Tour
An extraordinary Dubai tour package and a combination of three most popular Dubai tourism attractions; ride a land cruiser across the desert and have an exciting dune drive that you can’t do at home, treat yourself with this amazing desert safari with lavish dinner. What would be more romantic than riding silently on Dubai Creek in luxury Dhow Cruise, see innovating Dubai skyline from an upper deck, and order some food, smoke sheesha along with inviting musical performances. Most popular activity during Dubai holidays is having a city tour or called a city drive, ride a luxury coach and cover all Dubai tourist points and famous landmarks which you always thought in dreams with the live commentary. Also visit Dubai museum with free entry charges.
Day 1: ARRIVAL IN SINGAPORE – NIGHT SAFAR
After having a wonderful flight when you land on Changi International airport our representative will meet you in specific area and will take you to your hotel in a superb car/coach, on the way enjoy the charming and magnificent Singapore snapshot and it present you a perfect blend of cosmopolitan & Asian culture. Upon arrival at hotel check in and be relaxed for the day or you can have a little idea about your hotel. Evening time is for award winning Night Safari for a thrilling experience. A guided tram rides through the dense forest and watch nocturnal animals in their natural habitat, also walking trail is good idea to spot animals more closely. Night safari witnesses various species of animals in their natural environment, experience how jungle sounds in night and how wind goes for breathtaking feeling. It is not enough in the end of this journey enjoy the famous night performance with thrill, humor and surprises where talented tribal warriors make you happy with stunning stunts. Return to your hotel and have a wonderful stay in Singapore
Day 2: SINGAPORE CITY TOUR – SANTOSA ISLAND TRIP
Have breakfast in your hotel restaurant and get ready for an exciting half day Singapore city tour starts with the visit of Garden by the Bay (listed in top 10 indoor gardens in the world) followed by the visit of Singapore one & only hallmark Merlion Statue, you can take some picture here for lifetime remembrance. Later your tour will cover suntech city – an entertainment hub, Raffles Landing, fountain of wealth (largest fountain in the world) and of course three main part of Singapore city Orchard Road, Chinatown and Little India. Rest of the day is for incredible destination called Santosa Island, different side of Singapore. Ride a scenic cable car and reach Santosa Island for unlimited fun and adventure. Visit the breathtaking underwater world and learn the life of marine animals followed by other resident of Dolphin Lagoon where adorable dolphin will entertain you by their mesmerizing performance. Surely butterfly & insect kingdom delight you by giving close up encounter of winged creatures and stunning beauty of Mother Nature, various sky rides, multimedia driven shows (laser & fire) will fill joy & happiness and finish your enchanting day with a spectacular night show performance where fun meets you. Overnight stay in Singapore
Day 3: ADVENTURE COVE WATERPARK WITH SEA AQUARIUM
After having breakfast in your hotel restaurant, Feel the adrenaline rush as you zoom down thrilling waterslides such as Southeast Asia’s first hydro-magnetic coaster at Adventure Cove Waterpark. Have fun at Bluwater Bay wave pool, or grab a tube and journey down Adventure River, passing through 14 themed zones including a tropical jungle garden and a grotto inhabited by whimsical sea creatures. Snorkel over a colorful coral reef with 20,000 friendly fishes. S.E.A. Aquarium world's largest aquarium, Immerse yourself in the magic of life underwater, as seen through our planet’s largest window to the ocean. With more than 800 species of marine animals, the aquarium is home to majestic manta rays, enormous goliath groupers, Napoleon wrasse and other gentle giants of the sea. Come face-to-face with over 200 sharks. Later afternoon return hotel and have overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 4: UNIVERSAL STUDIOS
After breakfast we will pick you for full day dazzling & exciting theme park Universal studios where attractions based on Hollywood blockbuster films are waiting for you with the amazing rides & shows. Feel the movies coming in to your real life, this fun filled and adventures day is perfect outing concept for all ages. Evening return to your hotel & overnight stay in Singapore
Day 5: SINGAPORE FLYER
Take a light breakfast at the hotel and we will take you to Asia’s largest observation wheel where every turn is a fun. Experience breathtaking & panoramic bird eye view of Singapore skyline from a capsule also feel once you see the ocean the waves are welcoming you and see different islands from high sky. Surely this will be an iconic adventure at ancient land of Singapore. Afternoon free for you for some shopping and relax. Overnight stay in Singapore
Day 6: DEPRTURE
Take full breakfast & reach Singapore international airport for homebound flight with excellent memories of the trip.
- Night Safari Singapore with hotel transfers
- 05 Nights stay in Singapore with daily breakfast
- Return airport hotel airport transfers by AC vehicle
- Singapore spectacular half day city tour covers all major attractions
- Santosa Island trip, visit underwater world, dolphin lagoon, butterfly insect kingdom etc
- Singapore Flyer with transfers
- Singapore tourist visa fee included
- Universal Studios Singapore full day excursion
- All transfers sightseeing are on seat in coach basis
- Adventure Cove Water park including waterslides and river safari
Although we customize the holiday packages as per your interest; here are some conditions that will be applied at the time of booking or tour package finalization.
- Rooms & Rates are subject to availability at the time of tour package confirmation.
- If the selected hotel is not available at the time of final tour booking; same category hotel will be provided with same standard.
- Early check in and late checkout is not guaranteed, we can only request to respective hotel to accommodate you in case.
- Travel insurance charges are not included in the package cost however you can obtain with extra charges, if you don’t opt then we are no responsible for any damage, death, lost, theft, flight misconnection, delay & cancellation.
- Video & camera permit charges will be payable directly.
- Expenses of personal nature like shopping, food, drink & transfers will be payable directly.
- Visa approval is depending on respective embassy decision and any refusal is not our responsibility. Fees once paid is non refundable
- Surcharges may apply on few trade shows, events, peak season and on blackout dates.
- Airport taxes are payable directly on international airports.
- Transfers & sightseeing will be as per the itinerary and vehicle will not be disposable basis.
- Airfare can be changed anytime as per the airline schedule and it will be final once we confirm you about final bookings; we always hold the seats but totally depend on airline end.
- Refund or cancellation for any tour package booked will be as per hotel guidelines.
- Incase airline cancel or delay the flight; the customer has to be aware that it is the responsibility of flight operators & it is their duty to accommodate you in best way.
- Gala dinner prices on Christmas and on New Year evening will be directly payable.
- Wedding card have to be shown at the time of check in to obtain honeymoon facilities like flower decoration, wedding cake, sparkling wine & fruit platter and these inclusions may vary hotel to hotel. Domestic hotels do not provide these facilities however guest can take with extra charges or can request us at the time of booking.
- Tip for driver & guide is your decision, we are not concern about it, at some destinations it is necessary.
- GST 5 % is mandatory & will be applicable on total billing as per Indian govt. rule
- Roaming Routes is only a booking facilitator & does not take any guarantee of hotel & room quality, King/twin bed, early/late check in/out, food quality.
- Booking a package is means that customer agreed with our terms & would not liable to ask any cancellation/refund or money due to hotel, ground handler, airline, or weather cause.
- Hotel packages are sole decision of hotels & may be discontinue any time without prior notice.
- New year & Christmas gala dinner will be as per hotel policy for all resident guests
- All complimentary activities will be as per the resort policy & tourist has to report concierge for benefits.
- While we may make recommendations for hotels all around the world, we do not stand guarantee and are not responsible for the services or the hardware provided by the hotel/s suggested by us. We strongly urge you to do your own research and make an informed choice.
- Holiday Package once booked with www.roamingroutes.com will be under cancellation policy and we required full payment before guest fly or check in to the hotel
Precious Words From Our Clients
Excellent arrangement by roaming routes...the Anelia resort at Mauritius was also excellent. We had no issues in getting delicious veg food in Anelia resort. The response by Mr.Anurag was very prompt every time. He is a very helpful person. Overall we had an awesome experience. Will surely recommend roaming routes to friends, family, and colleagues for planning holidays.
We would like to thanks team Roaming Routes & especially Mr. Anurag for making our tour awesome. The hotel selection in Krabi, Phuket & Bangkok was absolutely fantastic, especially welcome arrangements in each destination were superb. The tour program & itinerary was well executed and we enjoyed all our tour. Anurag, you really care for your customers as we were feeling special by your continuous follow-up and execution. We got full value of our money and surely we will recommend Roaming Routes in our circle. Cheers (Arun Singhal)
My recent trip with my family to bannock Pattaya tour with Roaming Routes was a good and memorable trip. Everything is good on the trip and our tour operator Mr Anurag Kothari helpful and friendly nature make this trip more memorable his knowledge is also good
On our honeymoon, we were confused about the destination in India to travel to in the month of Dec. Mr. Anurag came to our rescue n suggested Kerala (god's own city)... Thank u so much Anurag n roaming routes for making our honeymoon memorable. The best part about the whole journey was the local guide and the best hotels for accommodation at each travel point. Soon looking forward to our next trip definitely with Roaming Routes. Keep the spirits high!! Thank u so much!!
The whole journey was great! And the management was very helpful always. Anurag was always there if we needed it! I appreciate the company for the royal retreat offered to me and my wife! Keep it up! Cheers!
Recently had a tour to Dubai with my wife and I had to say that it's was a great experience for both of us. Had a lot of enjoyment on the whole trip. For this, I would like to thank @[100000935288472:Anurag] for the arrangements done from his end. From the beginning, till the end, we didn't find any difficulty. The best part I liked about the trip is that Anurag personally use to msg every day to understand if we are in need of anything or if we are finding any issue locally. Thanks once again Roaming Routes for making our tour memorable.
Had my honeymoon booked for Seychelles ....awesome arrangements with good service.......very nice holiday ...looking forward for some more holidays
Awesome holidays planned by Roaming routes...excellent arrangements...Thank you Anurag Bhai for taking care of us during the holidays as well...!! Will definitely recommend Roaming routes to all my near and dear ones..!!
I took a family tour to Dubai last week. The arrangements were amazing. Hotel, taxi, guides, itinerary, food, everything was really good. The best thing is that the tour coordinator (Anurag) was really helpful and always available and adjusted things according to our needs. He used to personally ask every day if things are going well, are we enjoying the time, or if we have any problems. Also, it was one of the best packages available for Dubai compared to any other holiday packages from different companies. We had a really nice time there and Thanks to Anurag and roaming routes for making our holiday memorable.
Roaming routes no doubt...blindly anyone can trust this agency!!!! From the very start of my trip from Nepal-Bangkok-Koh Samui-Bangkok-Nepal no hurdles. Anuragji u r really very hard working n helpful. Above all very easy going. Want to say u sorry as I gave u so many headaches but u were very polite n good u hv got too much patience inside u..... Lastly m waiting for my next trip again so dat I can njoy my freeness without any bit of tension...tension ka nam-o-nishaan nahi....thx thx thx big huggggg
Had gone to Seychelles n Dubai for a honeymoon trip !! Superb arrangements and excellent hospitality by the group .. well-done bro !! Prefer you next time when I'll travel.
Hi, I had my honeymoon trip to Australia, ND it was amazing, everything was very well managed and according to itenary, our tour manager Mr. Anurag did a fantastic job in making this tour a really memorable for us.. He took care of everything that we required.. All hotels were specially excellent, ND transport facilities were amazing.. Really enjoyed a lot and thanks to roaming routes and special thanks to Mr. Anurag..
I would like to thanks Roaming Routes for giving us wonderful memories by planning our Mauritius holidays. The Resort was truly awesome and within reach of everything. Guide, driver and local support was perfect and soft spoken. All sightseeing were beautifully planned and underwater walk was out of this world. Thanks again
I love the way you planned our honeymoon trip to Bangkok, Phuket & Krabi. All sightseeing was scheduled on time and our tour guide was perfect with full of destination knowledge. Thanks for giving great hotels and on tour service also in depth knowledge is your specialty. Me and my wife want to thanks for giving us lifetime memories. Cheers !!