Highlights of Lively Singapore Tour
An extraordinary Dubai tour package and a combination of three most popular Dubai tourism attractions; ride a land cruiser across the desert and have an exciting dune drive that you can’t do at home, treat yourself with this amazing desert safari with lavish dinner. What would be more romantic than riding silently on Dubai Creek in luxury Dhow Cruise, see innovating Dubai skyline from an upper deck, and order some food, smoke sheesha along with inviting musical performances. Most popular activity during Dubai holidays is having a city tour or called a city drive, ride a luxury coach and cover all Dubai tourist points and famous landmarks which you always thought in dreams with the live commentary. Also visit Dubai museum with free entry charges.
Day 1: ARRIVAL IN SINGAPORE – NIGHT SAFARI
Trip of life time starts here, Welcome to Singapore – The Lion city, on arrival at Changi international airport our representative will meet you and guide you to the hotel, check in and relax for the day or explore the hotel facilities and enjoy. Later afternoon proceed for a brilliant experience Singapore Night Safari and encounter secret lifestyle of nocturnal animals and visit dense forest of Singapore Zoo. Singapore visit cannot be complete without experience this tropical jungle, travel in open tram and see what happen in forest when it is dark and listen singing insect, sound of forest and rushing water. Complete the trip with a fabulous night shows (creature of the night & Thumbuakar). Return to your hotel & overnight stay in Singapore
Day 2: SINGAPORE CITY TOUR – SANTOSA ISLAND TRIP
Have breakfast in your hotel restaurant and get ready for an exciting half day Singapore city tour starts with the visit of Garden by the Bay (listed in top 10 indoor gardens in the world) followed by the visit of Singapore one & only hallmark Merlion Statue, you can take some picture here for lifetime remembrance. Later your tour will cover suntech city – an entertainment hub, Raffles Landing, fountain of wealth (largest fountain in the world) and of course three main part of Singapore city Orchard Road, Chinatown and Little India. Rest of the day is for incredible destination called Santosa Island, different side of Singapore. Ride a scenic cable car and reach Santosa Island for unlimited fun and adventure. Visit the breathtaking underwater world and learn the life of marine animals followed by other resident of Dolphin Lagoon where adorable dolphin will entertain you by their mesmerizing performance. Surely butterfly & insect kingdom delight you by giving close up encounter of winged creatures and stunning beauty of Mother Nature, various sky rides, multimedia driven shows (laser & fire) will fill joy & happiness and finish your enchanting day with a spectacular night show performance where fun meets you. Overnight stay in Singapore
Day 3: UNIVERSAL STUDIOS
This is your relaxed day, have breakfast and have fun with hotel amenities like swimming pool, GYM and Spa center or for shopping freaks Singapore have various local markets in little India and Chinatown or you can visit spectacular large malls for some special purchasing. Overnight stay in Singapore
Day 4: DEPRTURE DAY
After having breakfast we will pick you for Singapore international airport where you will catch your flight for home with full of adorable memories will cherish you lifetime.
- Singapore tourist visa fee included
- Night Safari Singapore with hotel transfers
- 03 Nights stay in Singapore with daily breakfast
- Return airport hotel airport transfers by AC vehicle
- Singapore spectacular half day city tour covers all major attractions
- Santosa Island trip, visit underwater world, dolphin lagoon, butterfly & insect kingdom etc
- All transfers & sightseeing are on seat in coach basis
Village Hotel Bugis, Singapore
The hotel offers excellent 4-star facilities and just a few steps away from shopping destination of Bugis junction. Located nearby Bugis MRT station, take a metro and explore everything from malls to market of Singapore. The hotel boasts an outdoor swimming pool with well-equipped fitness center and free internet surfing are available in all guestrooms & in the lobby.
Rooms are specious and pushed with good interior, the entry level superior room is 32SQM and features latest amenities like Minibar, tea/coffee maker, safe box, decent bathroom and cable TV.
Multi cuisine restaurants with Chinese, Indian & International food influencing travelers from all corners. Other facilities are business center, internet kiosk, money exchange and tour desk.
Although we customize the holiday packages as per your interest; here are some conditions that will be applied at the time of booking or tour package finalization.
- Rooms & Rates are subject to availability at the time of tour package confirmation.
- If the selected hotel is not available at the time of final tour booking; same category hotel will be provided with same standard.
- Early check in and late checkout is not guaranteed, we can only request to respective hotel to accommodate you in case.
- Travel insurance charges are not included in the package cost however you can obtain with extra charges, if you don’t opt then we are no responsible for any damage, death, lost, theft, flight misconnection, delay & cancellation.
- Video & camera permit charges will be payable directly.
- Expenses of personal nature like shopping, food, drink & transfers will be payable directly.
- Visa approval is depending on respective embassy decision and any refusal is not our responsibility. Fees once paid is non refundable
- Surcharges may apply on few trade shows, events, peak season and on blackout dates.
- Airport taxes are payable directly on international airports.
- Transfers & sightseeing will be as per the itinerary and vehicle will not be disposable basis.
- Airfare can be changed anytime as per the airline schedule and it will be final once we confirm you about final bookings; we always hold the seats but totally depend on airline end.
- Refund or cancellation for any tour package booked will be as per hotel guidelines.
- Incase airline cancel or delay the flight; the customer has to be aware that it is the responsibility of flight operators & it is their duty to accommodate you in best way.
- Gala dinner prices on Christmas and on New Year evening will be directly payable.
- Wedding card have to be shown at the time of check in to obtain honeymoon facilities like flower decoration, wedding cake, sparkling wine & fruit platter and these inclusions may vary hotel to hotel. Domestic hotels do not provide these facilities however guest can take with extra charges or can request us at the time of booking.
- Tip for driver & guide is your decision, we are not concern about it, at some destinations it is necessary.
- GST 5 % is mandatory & will be applicable on total billing as per Indian govt. rule
- Roaming Routes is only a booking facilitator & does not take any guarantee of hotel & room quality, King/twin bed, early/late check in/out, food quality.
- Booking a package is means that customer agreed with our terms & would not liable to ask any cancellation/refund or money due to hotel, ground handler, airline, or weather cause.
- Hotel packages are sole decision of hotels & may be discontinue any time without prior notice.
- New year & Christmas gala dinner will be as per hotel policy for all resident guests
- All complimentary activities will be as per the resort policy & tourist has to report concierge for benefits.
- While we may make recommendations for hotels all around the world, we do not stand guarantee and are not responsible for the services or the hardware provided by the hotel/s suggested by us. We strongly urge you to do your own research and make an informed choice.
- Holiday Package once booked with www.roamingroutes.com will be under cancellation policy and we required full payment before guest fly or check in to the hotel
Precious Words From Our Clients
Hi, I had my honeymoon trip to Australia, ND it was amazing, everything was very well managed and according to itenary, our tour manager Mr. Anurag did a fantastic job in making this tour a really memorable for us.. He took care of everything that we required.. All hotels were specially excellent, ND transport facilities were amazing.. Really enjoyed a lot and thanks to roaming routes and special thanks to Mr. Anurag..
I would like to thanks Roaming Routes for giving us wonderful memories by planning our Mauritius holidays. The Resort was truly awesome and within reach of everything. Guide, driver and local support was perfect and soft spoken. All sightseeing were beautifully planned and underwater walk was out of this world. Thanks again
I love the way you planned our honeymoon trip to Bangkok, Phuket & Krabi. All sightseeing was scheduled on time and our tour guide was perfect with full of destination knowledge. Thanks for giving great hotels and on tour service also in depth knowledge is your specialty. Me and my wife want to thanks for giving us lifetime memories. Cheers !!