In this first half of the Singapore Bali Tour Package, we will be in Bali which is well known for its pristine beaches, tropical rainforests, vibrant culture, and nightlife. Along with this experience, you will get to enjoy the diving and surfing spots in this Singapore Bali Tour Package at Bali. Bali has some of the best beaches in the world which we will explore in the journey. Gunung Kawi, Kintamani, Batur Lake, Semi–active Volcano, Goa Gajah, Benoa Beach are some of the beautiful places which we will be visiting in Bali.
In the second half, we will be in Singapore, a place with all ultra modern and developed regions with unmatchable entertainment and sightseeing. In the Lion City, we will be visiting many Nature and technological beauties such as Sentosa Island, Night Safari, Universal Studios, etc. So, we have created the Singapore Bali Tour Package which is composed of all the thrilling and enchanting places from both the beautiful cities. Get the complete day wise Itinerary of Singapore Bali Tour Package below in detail.
Day Wise Holiday Itinerary
Day 1: ARRIVAL IN BALI ISLAND
Board from Mumbai/ Delhi/ Bangalore to Bali and enjoy the initial part of your tour up in the sky. After landing on the land of Mother Nature – Bali, our representative will pick and lead you to your respective hotel room. Have a healthy dinner and enjoy the overnight stay in Bali.
Day 2: FULL DAY KINTAMANI & UBUD TOUR
The tour starts on the second day. Have breakfast and get your seatbelt on in our luxurious car as we are heading to our first destination – Gunung Kawi. Gunung Kawi is Balinese pilgrimage best known for bathing pools and holy springs. Now, we will visit Kintamani to experience the perfect natural beauty. There are many things to see in Kintamani such as beautiful panorama, a semi-active volcano, enigmatic Mount – Batur over Batur Lake, Bali rural area, and rich Balinese handicraft. Also, while our way back we will see Ubud traditional market and Goa Gajah. Goa Gajah is the famous elephant cave which is loved by the people who has a love for the historical and archaeological site. Now get back to the hotel and enjoy the overnight stay in Bali.
Day 3: WATERSPORT AT TANJUNG BENOA BEACH – EVENING IN KUTA
Today we will explore two of the most beautiful beaches of Bali. In the morning we will be visiting Tanjung Benoa beach. Enjoy the beach life with water sports such as Banana boat ride, Jet Ski & parasailing. The afternoon is again free for you so that you can move to the places where your interest takes such as shopping, roaming, spa center, etc. In the evening we will take you to Kuta via car charter. Now experience the night culture of Bali with own liberty, enjoy international foods, shops or have a chilled beer in an enigmatic nightclub at Kuta. Overnight in Bali.
Day 4: Bali Island – Singapore – Evening Night Safari
Our tour comes to its fourth day, and now it’s time to move to the Lion City – Singapore. After landing at the Changi international airport, our guide will welcome you and guide to your hotel room. Refresh yourself as in the evening we are going to do something very thrilling. Later in the afternoon, we will head to scintillating Singapore Night Safari. A visit to Singapore Night Safari is one whose stories can be told lifelong. You will be taken into the dense forest via open tram so that you can experience the exact habitat of nocturnal animals. Here you will see what happen in the forest when it is dark, the sound of insects, rushing water and much more. At last, a night show (creature of the night & Thumbuakar) for the perfect ending of the day.
Day 5: SINGAPORE CITY TOUR – SANTOSA ISLAND TRIP
Again the next day is divided into two halves. In the first half, we will go for Singapore City Tour. The tour begins with the visit of Garden by the Bay which is listed among the top 10 indoor gardens in the world followed by the Merlion Statue. Merlion Statue is called the Hallmark of Singapore which must be captured for lifetime remembrance. Now, we will move to the Suntec city – an Entertainment Hub. Apart from this, you will get to see Raffles Landing, the fountain of wealth (largest fountain in the world) at Suntec City. Apart from this, in Singapore City Tour we will also visit the Orchard Road, Chinatown and Little India.
In the second half of day, we will travel via Cable Car to visit Sentosa Island. Sentosa Island is a full fun place to hang out with Friends and Family. Sentosa Island depicts the real life under the water. You can swim and experience the encounter with the winged creatures, beautiful butterflies, skinny insects, etc. Apart from this the Dolphins will mesmerize you with their skills and creativity, fantastic sky rides, multimedia-driven shows (laser & fire). At last a night show for the perfect ending of the enjoyable day.
Day 6: UNIVERSAL STUDIOS
After breakfast, we will pick you for full day dazzling & exciting theme park Universal studios where attractions based on Hollywood blockbuster films are waiting for you with the amazing rides & shows. Feel the movies coming into your real life, this fun-filled and adventures day is perfect outing concept for all ages. Evening return to your hotel & overnight stays in Singapore
Day 7: Departure
After having breakfast we will pick you for Singapore international airport where you will catch your flight for India with full of adorable memories will cherish your lifetime.
- 03 Nights Bali hotel/resort stay with bed & breakfast
- 03 Nights Singapore stay with daily breakfast
- Airport transfers in both Bali & Singapore by Ac vehicle (airport- hotel – airport)
- Meet & greet assistance by representative
- Full day Kintamani & Ubud tour in Bali with Indian lunch
- Water sports at Tanjung Benoa beach (parasailing, Jet Ski & Banana boat)
- Evening at Kuta beach by car charter
- Night Safari (animal show + fire show + tram ride) at Singapore
- Santosa Island trip (Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom + Cable Car Skypass – One Way + Luge and Skyline (2 Rides) + Wings Of Time (08.40 Pm) + S.E.A. Aquarium)
- Universal Studios full day entrance
- Singapore tourist Via charges
- Return economy class airfare Ex- New Delhi/ Mumbai/ Bangalore/ Chennai/ Hyderabad any hub
- Mineral water bottle during tours
- English speaking guide assistance during tours
- Travel Insurance
Grand Mirage Resort Bali
A private beach property located in the southern part of Bali Island overlooking the Indian ocean and a perfect choice for travelers looking for a real leisure time. The artistically designed guestrooms with all modern facilities serve the guest a mesmerizing stay and hypnotizing view through room balcony make the stay spectacular. Rooms are equipped with tea/coffee maker, personal safe, LCD TV and with private bathroom.
Onsite facilities like tennis court, fitness center, & water sports are available and multicultural food choices at an award winning sea view restaurants offers unique dining experiences as the chefs introduce worldwide cuisine experiences.
Park Royal on Kitchener Road
Experience the vibrant essence of Singapore with Park Royal on Kitchener Road, located in the heart of Singapore at Little India. A close distance from MRT metro station & 24 running Mustafa Market, it’s a fun every time you stay either for leisure or for business.
Modern rooms are in large size and facilities are like cable TV, Minibar, tea/coffee maker, personal safe and large bathroom also accommodation option for single & twin bed choices are available.
A well-equipped fitness center overlooking the swimming pool offer relaxing time during the stay and pamper you with fabulous Spa & body treatment. The hotel offers close proximity to Clark Quay, China town and Singapore harbor front.
Singapore and Bali Holiday Package from India
Make you holidays very especial, choose roaming routes. Roaming routes is planning exclusive Singapore Bali holidays for last 5 years. We make personalized package based on you need. Just call us, choose your aboard station i.e. Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/Other, and share your needs our experts will plan a perfect Singapore Bali holidays for you family, friends and groups.
Our Recent Trippers
Terms & Conditions
Although we customize the holiday packages as per your interest; here are some conditions that will be applied at the time of booking or tour package finalization.
- Rooms & Rates are subject to availability at the time of tour package confirmation.
- If the selected hotel is not available at the time of final tour booking; same category hotel will be provided with same standard.
- Early check in and late checkout is not guaranteed, we can only request to respective hotel to accommodate you in case.
- Travel insurance charges are not included in the package cost however you can obtain with extra charges, if you don’t opt then we are no responsible for any damage, death, lost, theft, flight misconnection, delay & cancellation.
- Video & camera permit charges will be payable directly.
- Expenses of personal nature like shopping, food, drink & transfers will be payable directly.
- Visa approval is depending on respective embassy decision and any refusal is not our responsibility. Fees once paid is non refundable
- Surcharges may apply on few trade shows, events, peak season and on blackout dates.
- Airport taxes are payable directly on international airports.
- Transfers & sightseeing will be as per the itinerary and vehicle will not be disposable basis.
- Airfare can be changed anytime as per the airline schedule and it will be final once we confirm you about final bookings; we always hold the seats but totally depend on airline end.
- Refund or cancellation for any tour package booked will be as per hotel guidelines.
- Incase airline cancel or delay the flight; the customer has to be aware that it is the responsibility of flight operators & it is their duty to accommodate you in best way.
- Gala dinner prices on Christmas and on New Year evening will be directly payable.
- Wedding card have to be shown at the time of check in to obtain honeymoon facilities like flower decoration, wedding cake, sparkling wine & fruit platter and these inclusions may vary hotel to hotel. Domestic hotels do not provide these facilities however guest can take with extra charges or can request us at the time of booking.
- Tip for driver & guide is your decision, we are not concern about it, at some destinations it is necessary.
- GST 5 % is mandatory & will be applicable on total billing as per Indian govt. rule
- Roaming Routes is only a booking facilitator & does not take any guarantee of hotel & room quality, King/twin bed, early/late check in/out, food quality.
- Booking a package is means that customer agreed with our terms & would not liable to ask any cancellation/refund or money due to hotel, ground handler, airline, or weather cause.
- Hotel packages are sole decision of hotels & may be discontinue any time without prior notice.
- New year & Christmas gala dinner will be as per hotel policy for all resident guests
- All complimentary activities will be as per the resort policy & tourist has to report concierge for benefits.
- While we may make recommendations for hotels all around the world, we do not stand guarantee and are not responsible for the services or the hardware provided by the hotel/s suggested by us. We strongly urge you to do your own research and make an informed choice.
- Holiday Package once booked with www.roamingroutes.com will be under cancellation policy and we required full payment before guest fly or check in to the hotel