Highlights of Best of Sri Lanka and Maldives
Start your trip with a amazing ride on speed boat to your resort on Maldives. A Paradise which is a home of 1200 miraculous islands and stunning beaches which entice the oodles of tourist across the globe. Amaze by the awe-inspiring view of sunset from the beachside, immerse in the warm sea water, take a sunbath and swim into the pool or if you are a adventure freak then explore its scuba diving, snorkeling, water polo, underwater walk, banana boat towing, Jet Ski, windsurfing and check its immense marine life and underwater coral reefs. Thereafter you will be taken to explore the beauty of Sri Lanka starting with the city of river and beaches Bentota. Thrill with the most exhilarated water activity “Whale watching” to the Mirissa Harbor and fun with the enchanting and friendly Dolphins. Witness the three oldest architecture (British, Dutch and Portuguese) by visiting its spectacular Galle fort and discover the iconic European style architecture. Moving on towards the Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage where those elephants who lost in the wilderness and need support for their survival are taken care of. Catch the chance to spend some time and bath in Maha Oya River with these animals. Mesmerize by the waterfalls, valleys, foothills of the home of longest river in the country – Kandy also known as the Last capital of Kings. Thereafter you will found the best part of your trip Nuwara Eliya where you can discover old three wheelers and also its spectacular beauty. Introduce with the rich lifestyle and heritage of Sri Lanka at the Colombo City begin with the Colombo Fort and National Museum and perceive the Hindu, Muslim and buddha temple in a single row. And last you will visit to Sigiriya referred as eighth wonder by the Sri Lankan people and explore its archeological wonder. Grab the astonishing experience of Sri Lanka and Maldives.
Day Wise Holiday Itinerary
DAY 1: WELCOME TO MALDIVES
Welcome to Maldives – “A blessed paradise on earth”
This is your first day for Maldives honeymoon package, on arrival at Male international airport meet & greet with our warm hearted representative and ride a fabulous speed boat and reach your resort, do the check-in formalities and get inspired by the beautiful surroundings. Maldives is a home of 1200 beautiful islands and perhaps the most beautiful beaches in the world and it attracting millions of tourists every year. Later evening a delicious dinner will be ready for you. Overnight stay at your water bungalow or beachfront room in Maldives.
Day 2: MALDIVES LEISURE DAY
If you don’t know how Maldives is different from other islands; wake up & step out early morning and experience the inspiring & breathtaking sunrise from beachside also you can take early morning dip in warm sea water or spend some private time with your soulmate. Breakfast will be served in resort’s restaurant. This complete day is free for you and allowing yourself the explore everything on this amazing & tropical wonderland. Explore the nearby area of your resort, take a sunbath or just swim in the pool. If adventure is your types choose from available water sports (additional cost) like scuba diving, underwater walk, banana boat towing, Jet Ski and windsurfing or you can treat yourself with fishing experience. Your second day of Maldives holiday package is incomplete without experiencing sunset from sea shore. Dinner will be at the resort and overnight stay in Maldives.
Day 3: MALDIVES LEISURE DAY
Enjoy an early morning breakfast and then spend the rest of the day at your own leisure. Relax on the beach or try out exciting water sports like snorkeling, water polo, scuba diving and surfing. Check out the underwater coral reefs and marine life. Dinner in the resort is followed by an overnight stay in the Maldives.
DAY 4: ARRIVAL TO COLOMBO & TRANSFER FOR BENTOTA
After having breakfast at the hotel, check out & get a scheduled transfer for Male international airport. This is the first day of your Sri Lanka tour Package, board your flight and arrives at Colombo international airport; our representative will meet & greet you with warm heart and smiley face, he will take you to beautiful Bentota – the city of river and beaches. Check in to your pre booked resort and relax for the day, you can either enjoy the facilities of the resort like swimming pool, GYM or Spa center or walk nearby beach or waters ports on Bentota beach are fabulous such as windsurfing, speed boat and banana boats. If adventure is your type than opt for Bentota (Ganga) river safari [extra cost] and encounter crocodiles and herons. Overnight stay in Bentota.
DAY 5: BENTOTA – MIRISSA WHALE WATCHING & GALLE CITY TOUR
Finish your breakfast early morning, our representative will pick you and drive you to the Mirissa harbor; Get ready for a breathtaking and unmatched experience that you never had in life, witness of most exciting water activity “Whale Watching”. Mirissa is the closest point for Whale watching with appropriate environment where Whales are inhabited. Ride a speedboat and encounter the largest giant on the earth. You can encounter five type of Whales (blue whale, bryde’s whale, sperm whale, killer whale & pilot whale) and enchanting dolphins; they will swim in your direction with a beautiful sound & ever smiling faces.
Afternoon proceed for another oceanside city “Galle” – beautiful & simple. Embark your journey with walled city with narrow streets and European style architecture. Visit the Spectacular Galle fort; world heritage site, perhaps the largest fort in whole Asia and witness three old era architecture (British, Dutch & Portuguese). Foot walk is recommended in the narrow lanes of the fort and explore smalls shops and get some mementoes. Later visit Galle Cricket Stadium, Natural harbor & some ancient churches. Finish your Galle city tour and see some iconic milestones and historic hotels. Return to Bentota and Overnight stay.
DAY 6: BENTOTA – KANDY [Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage]
After having breakfast pack your bags and proceed for another fantastic city of Sri Lanka called Kandy- the last capital of Kings. Before entering Kandy we will visit Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage where volunteers & caretakers help & provide shelter to injured, abandoned and orphaned elephants, you can walk with these gentle giants and bath with them in Maha Oya River and this is an amazing experience. The project is started to give life to kid elephant and adult elephant that are lost in wilderness and fight for surviving and supported by various local and international volunteers.
After having this lifetime experience start your journey to Kandy- lying in the misty mountains and a home of longest river in the country, it surprises every tourist by mesmerizing beauty and possess waterfalls, foothills and valleys. Check in to your hotel and relax for the day. Overnight stay will be at Kandy.
DAY 7: KANDY – NUWARA ELIYA – KANDY
After a delicious breakfast in the hotel step out and visit Nuwara Eliya – The city of light and often called little England as you can find old three wheelers (Tuk-Tuk) and red colored telephones as used by British old era. The city is located in central highlands of Sri Lanka & blessed by tropical cool climate. Wooden mountains and tea plantation blankets the island in a spectacular way. It is a home of rainy mountains, picturesque lakes, rivers and waterfalls that attracts tourist to live here and feel the different and fresh breathe. Various tourist activities like hiking, boat ride, golfing, and horse rides are available. A visit to Nuwara Eliya perhaps the best part of your Sri Lanka tour package. Return to Kandy and overnight stay.
DAY 8: KANDY – COLOMBO
Explore the vibrant city of Colombo- the capital city and commercial hub of Sri Lanka. This half day Colombo city tour gives you a rich introduction of Sri Lankan lifestyle & heritage. Our guide cum driver will pick you from the hotel and your tour will begin from Colombo fort area as it was a fort in the old time of Portuguese and Dutch followed by a visit of Colombo national museum and see great collection of art & crafts. Later visit the traders hub Pettah market where daily life overflows and get everything you need, see the colorful streets, churches, and mosque, find mixed cultured people, variety of food, bargain shops, toys and electronic items. Get a chance to see Hindu, Buddha & Muslim mosque standing in a single row. Finish your city tour with a visit to Town Hall & BMICH. Overnight stay in Colombo
DAY 9: COLOMBO- SIGIRIYA TOUR
After breakfast proceed for a visit to Sigiriya; A UNESCO world heritage site with archeological wonder. Imaging yourself standing on a 200 meter tall rock where plain surroundings gives you a breathtaking view and locals are referring it as eighth wonder of the world thus it is a most visited site in Sri Lanka and attracting thousand of tourist every year. The ancient city once was a royal kingdom & residence of King Kashyapa and a home of Frescos, pond, canals, garden & fountains. See the striking feature the Mirror wall that was polished for king to see his face and body. Few ruins remained of this spectacular city but worth visiting. Overnight stay in Colombo.
DAY 10: DEPARTURE
After having breakfast pack your bag and dropped to international airport and say goodbye to Sri Lanka and return your home with full of wonderful memories.
- 03 Nights Maldives stay with daily breakfast & dinner
- 02 Nights stay in Bentota with daily breakfast
- Mirissa whale watching tour, see blue whales in natural habitat & Dolphins
- Galle half day city tour, guided foot walks
- 02 Nights stay at Kandy with daily breakfast.
- Visit Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage, & Magical Nuwara Eliya from Kandy
- 02 Nights stay in Colombo with daily breakfast
- Half day Colombo city tour, visit town hall & national museum
- Ancient Sigiriya tour from Colombo, visit the ruins and get some spectacular views
- Return airports & intercity transfers by exclusive private vehicle
- Return Economy class flight Ex- Mumbai/ Delhi
Adaaran Club Rannalhi
Explore the mesmerizing beauty of Maldives with one of the best hotels Adaaran Club Rannalhi in Maldives whose unique location offers its guest to access its flawless and exotic beaches and breathtaking coastal landscapes in its pleasant environment. Grab the excellent opportunities of Swimming, Scuba Diving, Snorkeling in the turquoise water of the Indian ocean and various other water sports as well as relax and lay down or frolic on it’s soft sandy beaches and explore the tropical wonders of vibrant island. Expand your beauty and sharpen your senses by activating the key pressure points of your body with the ultimate Balinese spa treatment at our spa resorts which will let you feel the immense pleasure and extreme comfort. Taking you to the heaven the Adaaran Bars and restaurants are located overlooking the glistening ocean surrounded by the pleasant aroma of the sea offering continental and seafood with chilled wine absorbing the breathtaking views of the endless ocean. You can also take the advantage of fishing, table tennis, beach volleyball, football, windsurfing and much more.
Bentota Beach Hotel
Escape in the ultimate and tropical luxury of Sri Lanka in one of the finest Bentota Beach Hotel of Sri Lanka surrounded by thick forests, magnificent mountains and sparkling oceans which tempts the hearts of infinite number of visitors to switch their ordinary holidays into extraordinary and unforgettable journey. Bentota is an ideal gateway which will give you wow experience of your Sri Lanka tour. Relish the mouth watering taste of International cuisine at their astonishing resorts and hotels that will savour your taste buds for lifetime. It’s wonderful rooms are furnished by free wifi, cable T.V. and DVD bars, tubs, outdoor dining space, tea/coffee makers as well as minibars and provide the astonishing sea views from their terrace. Its top class amenities include four legendary restaurants, lavish bars, spa center, sports complex, water sports facilities, outdoor pools and of course kids activities. Grab the benefit of this wonderful resort with the amazing Sri Lanka and Maldives tour.
Discover the breathtaking views of Sri Lankan mountains from your resort cum paradise Amaya Hills snuggle on the mountain top. Amaya is a beautiful illustration of Sri Lanka’s natural beauty where its culture is perfectly blended with contemporary luxury making it the Queen of Resorts in Kandy. Relax in its sumptuous and spacious rooms and discover the history and tradition of the misty hills which is truly reflected in the interior of the Hotel. Embark your unforgettable journey with wide range of exciting things by exploring its Amaya Hill Pools and Fitness center where you can plunge into its warm and compainable water enjoying the eye catching views of lush greenery spread over the miles and provide yourself an energetic workout from the number of state of art equipments in its fitness center. Re-energise your soul and get the flawless complexion with the natural spa therapy at Ayurvedic spa- panchakarma of Amaya Hills. Perceive your nose with the captivating aroma of its delectable and remarkable fusion of Local and International cuisine between the mesmerizing views of the hills.
Ramada Hotel Colombo
Embark your beautiful journey in Colombo with one of its supreme hotels Ramada Hotel in Colombo spread across the globe which will give you a wonderful and remarkable experience. Ramada gives a warm welcome to their guest and their friendly and attentive staff melts the heart of their visitors and provoke them to come again. Hotel world best amenities comprise of high speed wireless internet access, cozy beds for relaxation and wide range of hotels to serve you the best and its variety of flexible dining options meet every need of their each visitors. Give yourself a chance to get the best experience of swimming in the pools of Ramada and also explore its Fitness center so that you can maintain your fitness even at your trip.
Best of Sri Lanka and Maldives Package from India
Make you holidays very especial, choose roaming routes. Roaming routes is planning exclusive Singapore Bali holidays for last 5 years. We make personalized package based on you need. Just call us, choose your aboard station i.e. Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/Other, and share your needs our experts will plan a perfect Singapore Bali holidays for you family, friends and groups.
Our Recent Trippers
Terms & Conditions
Although we customize the holiday packages as per your interest; here are some conditions that will be applied at the time of booking or tour package finalization.
- Rooms & Rates are subject to availability at the time of tour package confirmation.
- If the selected hotel is not available at the time of final tour booking; same category hotel will be provided with same standard.
- Early check in and late checkout is not guaranteed, we can only request to respective hotel to accommodate you in case.
- Travel insurance charges are not included in the package cost however you can obtain with extra charges, if you don’t opt then we are no responsible for any damage, death, lost, theft, flight misconnection, delay & cancellation.
- Video & camera permit charges will be payable directly.
- Expenses of personal nature like shopping, food, drink & transfers will be payable directly.
- Visa approval is depending on respective embassy decision and any refusal is not our responsibility. Fees once paid is non refundable
- Surcharges may apply on few trade shows, events, peak season and on blackout dates.
- Airport taxes are payable directly on international airports.
- Transfers & sightseeing will be as per the itinerary and vehicle will not be disposable basis.
- Airfare can be changed anytime as per the airline schedule and it will be final once we confirm you about final bookings; we always hold the seats but totally depend on airline end.
- Refund or cancellation for any tour package booked will be as per hotel guidelines.
- Incase airline cancel or delay the flight; the customer has to be aware that it is the responsibility of flight operators & it is their duty to accommodate you in best way.
- Gala dinner prices on Christmas and on New Year evening will be directly payable.
- Wedding card have to be shown at the time of check in to obtain honeymoon facilities like flower decoration, wedding cake, sparkling wine & fruit platter and these inclusions may vary hotel to hotel. Domestic hotels do not provide these facilities however guest can take with extra charges or can request us at the time of booking.
- Tip for driver & guide is your decision, we are not concern about it, at some destinations it is necessary.
- GST 5 % is mandatory & will be applicable on total billing as per Indian govt. rule
- Roaming Routes is only a booking facilitator & does not take any guarantee of hotel & room quality, King/twin bed, early/late check in/out, food quality.
- Booking a package is means that customer agreed with our terms & would not liable to ask any cancellation/refund or money due to hotel, ground handler, airline, or weather cause.
- Hotel packages are sole decision of hotels & may be discontinue any time without prior notice.
- New year & Christmas gala dinner will be as per hotel policy for all resident guests
- All complimentary activities will be as per the resort policy & tourist has to report concierge for benefits.
- While we may make recommendations for hotels all around the world, we do not stand guarantee and are not responsible for the services or the hardware provided by the hotel/s suggested by us. We strongly urge you to do your own research and make an informed choice.
- Holiday Package once booked with www.roamingroutes.com will be under cancellation policy and we required full payment before guest fly or check in to the hotel