Highlights of TAJ Special Sri Lanka with Maldives
Your wonderful journey will start with landing on the iconic Maldives which is home of 1200 outstanding islands and exotic beaches. You will be taken to your resort by riding an exciting speed boat. Amaze by the awe-inspiring view of sunset from the beachside, immerse in the warm sea water, take a sunbath and swim into the pool or if you are an adventure freak then explore its scuba diving, snorkeling, water polo, underwater walk, banana boat towing, Jet Ski, windsurfing and also check its immense marine life and underwater coral reefs. Taking you out from the beauty of Maldives we will move towards the exciting and thrilling trip towards Sri Lanka where your journey will begin with the largest and rapidly changing city Colombo blended with rich heritage and modern era. There you will be taken to the Madhu Ganga River safari located in the coastal area of Balapitiya. Witness the most fascinating water activity “Whale watching” at the Mirissa Harbor and fun with enchanting dolphins which will definitely give you an unforgettable experience. Visit the spectacular Galle fort perhaps the largest Asian fort , iconic milestones and historic hotels and discover the three old era architecture (British, Dutch and Portuguese) in its adorable Galle City. Learn to save the sea turtle species at Kosgoda Turtle Hatchery an interesting project initiated by the Sri Lankan Government to save the species and make the beach clean and natural. Grasp this wonderful experience with our 3 days Maldives and 5 days Sri Lanka package.
Day Wise Holiday Itinerary
DAY 1: WELCOME TO MALDIVES
Welcome to Maldives – “A blessed paradise on earth”
This is your first day for Maldives honeymoon package, on arrival at Male international airport meet & greet with our warm hearted representative and ride a fabulous speed boat and reach your resort, do the check-in formalities and get inspired by the beautiful surroundings. Maldives is a home of 1200 beautiful islands and perhaps the most beautiful beaches in the world and it attracting millions of tourists every year. Later evening a delicious dinner will be ready for you. Overnight stay at your water bungalow or beachfront room in Maldives.
Day 2: MALDIVES LEISURE DAY
If you don’t know how Maldives is different from other islands; wake up & step out early morning and experience the inspiring & breathtaking sunrise from beachside also you can take early morning dip in warm sea water or spend some private time with your soulmate. Breakfast will be served in resort’s restaurant. This complete day is free for you and allowing yourself the explore everything on this amazing & tropical wonderland. Explore the nearby area of your resort, take a sunbath or just swim in the pool. If adventure is your types choose from available water sports (additional cost) like scuba diving, underwater walk, banana boat towing, Jet Ski and windsurfing or you can treat yourself with fishing experience. Your second day of Maldives holiday package is incomplete without experiencing sunset from sea shore. Dinner will be at the resort and overnight stay in Maldives.
Day 3: MALDIVES LEISURE DAY
Enjoy an early morning breakfast and then spend the rest of the day at your own leisure. Relax on the beach or try out exciting water sports like snorkeling, water polo, scuba diving and surfing. Check out the underwater coral reefs and marine life. Dinner in the resort is followed by an overnight stay in the Maldives.
DAY 4: WELCOME TO SRI LANKA
This is the first day of your Sri Lanka tour Package, board your flight and arrive at Colombo international airport; our representative will meet & greet you with warm heart and smiley face, he will guide you to the hotel in a superb coach/car also he will assist you in check in formalities at the hotel.
It is a saying that “First impression is a last impression”. This is a free day in Colombo for you. Explore it.
Colombo is the largest & rapidly changing city of Sri Lanka, it is an interesting city blended with heritage and modern era, city is offering mixed culture experience where people from different geography coexisting also it is a combination of bygone era lazy charm and verve of modern time. Overnight stay in Colombo.
DAY 5: COLOMBO – BENTOTA
After having breakfast pack your bags and proceed for Bentota- the city of river and beaches.
Check in to your pre booked resort and relax for the day, you can either enjoy the facilities of the resort like swimming pool, GYM or Spa center or walk nearby beach or waters ports on Bentota beach are fabulous such as windsurfing, speed boat and banana boats. If adventure is your type than opt for Bentota (Ganga) river safari [extra cost] and encounter crocodiles and herons. Overnight stay in Bentota.
DAY 6: BENTOTA – MADHU GANGA RIVER SAFARI
After having breakfast our representative will pick you and take you to the Madhu Ganga river safari. Located in the coastal area of Balapitiya and largest asset of Sri Lanka’s natural wonder, speedboat will take you in to dense mangrove forest and you can encounter various natural habitats in the sandy river. For natural lovers it is a wonderful tour with bird watching & wetland animals, there are 15 islands covered by water throughout the year. Return Bentota and overnight stay.
DAY 7: BENTOTA – MIRISSA WHALE WATCHING & GALLE CITY TOUR
Finish your breakfast early morning, our representative will pick you and drive you to the Mirissa harbor; Get ready for a breathtaking and unmatched experience that you never had in life, witness of most exciting water activity “Whale Watching”. Mirissa is the closest point for Whale watching with appropriate environment where Whales are inhabited. Ride a speedboat and encounter the largest giant on the earth. You can encounter five type of Whales (blue whale, bryde’s whale, sperm whale, killer whale & pilot whale) and enchanting dolphins; they will swim in your direction with a beautiful sound & ever smiling faces.
Afternoon proceed for another oceanside city “Galle” – beautiful & simple. Embark your journey with walled city with narrow streets and European style architecture. Visit the Spectacular Galle fort; world heritage site, perhaps the largest fort in whole Asia and witness three old era architecture (British, Dutch & Portuguese). Foot walk is recommended in the narrow lanes of the fort and explore smalls shops and get some mementoes. Later visit Galle Cricket Stadium, Natural harbor & some ancient churches. Finish your Galle city tour and see some iconic milestones and historic hotels. Return to Bentota and Overnight stay.
DAY 8: BENTOTA – KOSGODA TURTLE HATCHERY
After having breakfast board your car and reach Kosgoda farm for learn how people are engaged in nature saving activities. An interesting project initiated by Sri Lankan government to save the sea turtle species and it is supported by locals and various international volunteers. See how eggs are collected from the beach or nest and buried in the hatchery for sea turtle safe production and release into the sea, large water tanks are there for disabled turtles for treatment and for turtle who cannot survive in the wild. The main cause of the operation is to save the species and make the beach clean and natural.
Return to the resort and overnight stay.
DAY 9: DEPARTURE
After having breakfast pack your bag and dropped to international airport and say goodbye to Sri Lanka and return your home with full of wonderful memories.
- 03 Nights Maldives stay with daily buffet breakfast & dinner
- 04 Nights stay in Bentota with daily breakfast
- 01 Night stay in Colombo with daily breakfast
- Return economy class airfare Ex- Delhi/Mumbai
- Maldives return airport transfers by speed boat
- Return airport transfers & intercity transfers by private vehicle
- Madhu Ganga river safari by speed boat, see natural habitat & wildlife
- Mirissa whale watching tour to encounter killer whales & Dolphins
- Galle city tour covering Galle fort & guided foot walks
- Kosgoda turtle hatchery visit for learning how prevent sea turtle species
Taj Exotic Resort & Spa Maldives
Explore the luxury and heaven of Maldives far away from the hustle bustle of daily life at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa Maldives a five star hotel encircled by the crystal clear water having breathtaking view of the Indian Ocean an ideal place where you can live your dreams perhaps the most beautiful place on Earth. At just a distance of 15 minutes speed boat ride from the airport the hotel is located across the Emboodhu Finolhu island in one of the largest lagoons in Maldives. Stretch your love by enjoying our four course dinner made by the world best chefs with a bottle of wine in the breathtaking view of sunset surrounded by the pleasant and beautiful turquoise water. Surrender your body and mind which will cleanse and detoxify body by its outstanding spa treatment rooted in India’s ancient approach to wellness and explore the adventure by indulging in various exciting and thrilling water sports. Taj is a perfect place to relax your soul.
Vivanta by Taj Bentota
Perceive the delightful and fresh air of the Bentota at one of its finest beaches on the South Coast at one of the best resort in Sri Lanka Vivanta by Taj. The hotel is a basket holding stunning restaurants, high energy bar, refreshing Spa Centers and renewed living spaces where you will get through attention of their friendly staff. Amaze by the breathtaking view of the blue Indian Ocean and welcome the Ayubowan followed by sips of Nelli. Hide yourself in the luxury of its spacious rooms blended with elegance and pleasure overlooks spectacular Ocean and gardens. Perceive your tongue with the extremely mouth-watering seafood dishes, chinese food or international cuisine made by the excellent and skilled chefs of Taj. If you are a fitness freak then it’s just one step closer in Bentota at Taj Fitness center. Explore the leisure at Vivanta which offers us everything we need to relax and rejuvenate ourselves.
Hotel Taj Samudra
Experience the excellent accommodation with the historic luxury, endmost comfort at the Taj Samudra Hotel tempting the oodles of visitors with its magnificent sea views an ideal choice for everyone. The hotel provides all high standard amenities like Wi-Fi, 24 hour in room dining, marble bathrooms with special bathtubs, grand luxuries rooms and suites with sweeping Indian ocean and stunning city views which would leave you spellbound. Perceive your mouth with the appetizing food in its fine dining speciality restaurants such as Navratna (Indian), YUMI (Japanese) and Golden Dragon (Chinese) filled by the wide variety. Swim and dip in its large outdoor pools as well as explore the benefit of its 24 hour fitness center with amazing star trac equipment. The hotel is very close to Colombo city center, World Trade Center and other major centers and shopping malls so that you can enjoy the vibrant city tour without wasting any time.
TAJ Special Sri Lanka with Maldives Package from India
Make you holidays very especial, choose roaming routes. Roaming routes is planning exclusive Singapore Bali holidays for last 5 years. We make personalized package based on you need. Just call us, choose your aboard station i.e. Delhi/Mumbai/Bangalore/Other, and share your needs our experts will plan a perfect Singapore Bali holidays for you family, friends and groups.
Our Recent Trippers
Terms & Conditions
Although we customize the holiday packages as per your interest; here are some conditions that will be applied at the time of booking or tour package finalization.
- Rooms & Rates are subject to availability at the time of tour package confirmation.
- If the selected hotel is not available at the time of final tour booking; same category hotel will be provided with same standard.
- Early check in and late checkout is not guaranteed, we can only request to respective hotel to accommodate you in case.
- Travel insurance charges are not included in the package cost however you can obtain with extra charges, if you don’t opt then we are no responsible for any damage, death, lost, theft, flight misconnection, delay & cancellation.
- Video & camera permit charges will be payable directly.
- Expenses of personal nature like shopping, food, drink & transfers will be payable directly.
- Visa approval is depending on respective embassy decision and any refusal is not our responsibility. Fees once paid is non refundable
- Surcharges may apply on few trade shows, events, peak season and on blackout dates.
- Airport taxes are payable directly on international airports.
- Transfers & sightseeing will be as per the itinerary and vehicle will not be disposable basis.
- Airfare can be changed anytime as per the airline schedule and it will be final once we confirm you about final bookings; we always hold the seats but totally depend on airline end.
- Refund or cancellation for any tour package booked will be as per hotel guidelines.
- Incase airline cancel or delay the flight; the customer has to be aware that it is the responsibility of flight operators & it is their duty to accommodate you in best way.
- Gala dinner prices on Christmas and on New Year evening will be directly payable.
- Wedding card have to be shown at the time of check in to obtain honeymoon facilities like flower decoration, wedding cake, sparkling wine & fruit platter and these inclusions may vary hotel to hotel. Domestic hotels do not provide these facilities however guest can take with extra charges or can request us at the time of booking.
- Tip for driver & guide is your decision, we are not concern about it, at some destinations it is necessary.
- GST 5 % is mandatory & will be applicable on total billing as per Indian govt. rule
- Roaming Routes is only a booking facilitator & does not take any guarantee of hotel & room quality, King/twin bed, early/late check in/out, food quality.
- Booking a package is means that customer agreed with our terms & would not liable to ask any cancellation/refund or money due to hotel, ground handler, airline, or weather cause.
- Hotel packages are sole decision of hotels & may be discontinue any time without prior notice.
- New year & Christmas gala dinner will be as per hotel policy for all resident guests
- All complimentary activities will be as per the resort policy & tourist has to report concierge for benefits.
- While we may make recommendations for hotels all around the world, we do not stand guarantee and are not responsible for the services or the hardware provided by the hotel/s suggested by us. We strongly urge you to do your own research and make an informed choice.
- Holiday Package once booked with www.roamingroutes.com will be under cancellation policy and we required full payment before guest fly or check in to the hotel