Highlights of Gorgeous Sri Lanka Tour
A small fun filled & action packed Sri Lanka tour Package that gives a glimpse of three great cities Kandy, Bentota & Colombo. Where Kandy presents endless rainy mountains and natural climate with the heritage charm of the old era and Bentota's spectacular golden sand beaches explore an opportunity to have amazing watersports. Get inspired by Colombo's fantastic lifestyle blended with heritage and modern way and see the multitude culture existing in silent mode. Visit Nuwara Eliya - the city of light with tropical tea plantation and relax with elephants at Pinnawala elephant orphanage. A close look with the largest animal on the earth Blue whale at Mirissa and an introductory Galle tour will be a good experience during your Sri Lanka package.
DAY 1: WELCOME TO SRI LANKA
This is the first day of your Sri Lanka tour Package, board your flight and arrive at Colombo international airport; our representative will meet & greet you with warm heart and smiley face, he will guide you to the hotel in a superb coach/car also he will assist you in check in formalities at the hotel.
It is a saying that “First impression is a last impression”. This is a free day in Colombo for you. Explore it.
Colombo is the largest & rapidly changing city of Sri Lanka, it is an interesting city blended with heritage and modern era, city is offering mixed culture experience where people from different geography coexisting also it is a combination of bygone era lazy charm and verve of modern time. Overnight stay in Colombo
DAY 2: COLOMBO – KANDY [Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage]
After having breakfast pack your bags and proceed for another fantastic city of Sri Lanka called Kandy- the last capital of Kings. Before entering Kandy we will visit Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage where volunteers & caretakers help & provide shelter to injured, abandoned and orphaned elephants, you can walk with these gentle giants and bath with them in Maha Oya River and this is an amazing experience. The project is started to give life to kid elephant and adult elephant that are lost in wilderness and fight for surviving and supported by various local and international volunteers.
After having this lifetime experience start your journey to Kandy- lying in the misty mountains and a home of longest river in the country, it surprises every tourist by mesmerizing beauty and possess waterfalls, foothills and valleys. Check in to your hotel and relax for the day. Overnight stay will be at Kandy.
DAY 3: KANDY – NUWARA ELIYA – KANDY
After a delicious breakfast in the hotel step out and visit Nuwara Eliya – The city of light and often called little England as you can find old three wheelers (Tuk-Tuk) and red colored telephones as used by British old era. The city is located in central highlands of Sri Lanka & blessed by tropical cool climate. Wooden mountains and tea plantation blankets the island in a spectacular way. It is a home of rainy mountains, picturesque lakes, rivers and waterfalls that attracts tourist to live here and feel the different and fresh breathe. Various tourist activities like hiking, boat ride, golfing, and horse rides are available. A visit to Nuwara Eliya perhaps the best part of your Sri Lanka tour package. Return to Kandy and overnight stay.
DAY 4: KANDY – BENTOTA
After having breakfast pack your bags and proceed for Bentota- the city of river and beaches.
Check in to your pre booked resort and relax for the day, you can either enjoy the facilities of the resort like swimming pool, GYM or Spa center or walk nearby beach or waters ports on Bentota beach are fabulous such as windsurfing, speed boat and banana boats. If adventure is your type than opt for Bentota (Ganga) river safari [extra cost] and encounter crocodiles and herons. Overnight stay in Bentota.
DAY 5: BENTOTA – MIRISSA WHALE WATCHING & GALLE CITY TOUR
Finish your breakfast early morning, our representative will pick you and drive you to the Mirissa harbor; Get ready for a breathtaking and unmatched experience that you never had in life, witness of most exciting water activity “Whale Watching”. Mirissa is the closest point for Whale watching with appropriate environment where Whales are inhabited. Ride a speed boat and encounter the largest giant on the earth. You can encounter five type of Whales (blue whale, bryde's whale, sperm whale, killer whale & pilot whale) and enchanting dolphins; they will swim in your direction with a beautiful sound & ever smiling faces.
Afternoon proceed for another ocean side city “Galle” – beautiful & simple. Embark your journey with walled city with narrow streets and European style architecture. Visit the Spectacular Galle fort; world heritage site, perhaps the largest fort in whole Asia and witness three old era architecture (British, Dutch & Portuguese). Foot walk is recommended in the narrow lanes of the fort and explore smalls shops and get some mementoes. Later visit Galle Cricket Stadium, Natural harbor & some ancient churches. Finish your Galle city tour and see some iconic milestones and historic hotels. Return to Bentota and Overnight stay.
DAY 6: BENTOTA – COLOMBO
Explore the vibrant city of Colombo- the capital city and commercial hub of Sri Lanka. This half day Colombo city tour gives you a rich introduction of Sri Lankan lifestyle & heritage. Our guide cum driver will pick you from the hotel and your tour will begin from Colombo fort area as it was a fort in the old time of Portuguese and Dutch followed by a visit of Colombo national museum and see great collection of art & crafts. Later visit the traders hub Pettah market where daily life overflows and get everything you need, see the colorful streets, churches, and mosque, find mixed cultured people, variety of food, bargain shops, toys and electronic items. Get a chance to see Hindu, Buddha & Muslim mosque standing in a single row. Finish your city tour with a visit to Townhall & BMICH. Overnight stay in Colombo
DAY 7: COLOMBO- SIGIRIYA TOUR
After breakfast proceed for a visit to Sigiriya; A UNESCO world heritage site with archeological wonder. Imaging yourself standing on a 200 meter tall rock where plain surroundings gives you a breathtaking view and locals are referring it as eight wonder of the world thus it is a most visited site in Sri Lanka and attracting thousand of tourist every year. The ancient city once was a royal kingdom & residence of King Kashypa and a home of Frescos, pond, canals, garden & fountains. See the sticking feature the Mirror wall that was polished for king to see his face and body. Few ruins remained of this spectacular city but worth visiting. Overnight stay in Colombo.
DAY 8: DEPARTURE
After having breakfast pack your bag and dropped to international airport and say good bye to Sri Lanka and return your home with full of wonderful memories.
- 02 Nights stay at Kandy with daily breakfast.
- Visit Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage, & Magical Nuwara Eliya from Kandy
- 02 Nights stay in Bentota with daily breakfast
- Mirissa whale watching tour, see blue whales in natural habitat & Dolphins
- Galle half day city tour, guided foot walks
- 03 Nights stay in Colombo with daily breakfast
- Half day Colombo city tour, visit town hall & national museum
- Ancient Sigiriya tour from Colombo, visit the ruins and get some spectacular views
- Return airports & intercity transfers by exclusive private vehicle
- Return Economy class flight
Amaya Hills Kandy
Nestled on the hill and offering a picturesque & breathtaking view of Kandy mountains, Amaya hills hotel is among best 4-star hotels in Kandy and offering spacious guestrooms with cultural interior and latest features. Surrounded by green & lush forest and outdoor swimming pool overlooking spectacular hills gives a magical retreat to travelers. Recreational facilities like spa, sauna & fitness center and a choice of food in its restaurants is available. An eco-friendly resort worth visiting for any type of travelers either you are with family or traveling for your honeymoon.
The hotel is located in city center and nearby local shopping market and railway station. Modern style designed hotel offers 2 restaurants with different food choices and outdoor swimming pool facility, a free parking is also available. All rooms are luxury, big size and with private bathroom, some of rooms facilities are minibar, tea/coffee maker, automatic climate control, single and double bed choices and internet access. The hotel features Spa, Sauna and fitness center. Room service and laundry service is also available.
Bentota Beach Hotel
Designed like an ancient Dutch fort and situated on the river bank where Bentota river meets the sea, you can hear the water sound of ocean waves while being in the hotel.
All guest rooms are spacious and interiorized with colorful wall decoration and equipped with cable TV, personal safe & internet access.
The hotel is 90 minutes far from Colombo international airport and 10 minutes drive from Kosgoda turtle farm. The hotel is featured by 3 restaurants, fabulous outdoor swimming pool and recreational facilities like Spa, Sauna, massage. Enjoy your drink in Soorya pool bar and play tennis & squash.
Although we customize the holiday packages as per your interest; here are some conditions that will be applied at the time of booking or tour package finalization.
- Rooms & Rates are subject to availability at the time of tour package confirmation.
- If the selected hotel is not available at the time of final tour booking; same category hotel will be provided with same standard.
- Early check in and late checkout is not guaranteed, we can only request to respective hotel to accommodate you in case.
- Travel insurance charges are not included in the package cost however you can obtain with extra charges, if you don’t opt then we are no responsible for any damage, death, lost, theft, flight misconnection, delay & cancellation.
- Video & camera permit charges will be payable directly.
- Expenses of personal nature like shopping, food, drink & transfers will be payable directly.
- Visa approval is depending on respective embassy decision and any refusal is not our responsibility. Fees once paid is non refundable
- Surcharges may apply on few trade shows, events, peak season and on blackout dates.
- Airport taxes are payable directly on international airports.
- Transfers & sightseeing will be as per the itinerary and vehicle will not be disposable basis.
- Airfare can be changed anytime as per the airline schedule and it will be final once we confirm you about final bookings; we always hold the seats but totally depend on airline end.
- Refund or cancellation for any tour package booked will be as per hotel guidelines.
- Incase airline cancel or delay the flight; the customer has to be aware that it is the responsibility of flight operators & it is their duty to accommodate you in best way.
- Gala dinner prices on Christmas and on New Year evening will be directly payable.
- Wedding card have to be shown at the time of check in to obtain honeymoon facilities like flower decoration, wedding cake, sparkling wine & fruit platter and these inclusions may vary hotel to hotel. Domestic hotels do not provide these facilities however guest can take with extra charges or can request us at the time of booking.
- Tip for driver & guide is your decision, we are not concern about it, at some destinations it is necessary.
- GST 5 % is mandatory & will be applicable on total billing as per Indian govt. rule
- Roaming Routes is only a booking facilitator & does not take any guarantee of hotel & room quality, King/twin bed, early/late check in/out, food quality.
- Booking a package is means that customer agreed with our terms & would not liable to ask any cancellation/refund or money due to hotel, ground handler, airline, or weather cause.
- Hotel packages are sole decision of hotels & may be discontinue any time without prior notice.
- New year & Christmas gala dinner will be as per hotel policy for all resident guests
- All complimentary activities will be as per the resort policy & tourist has to report concierge for benefits.
- While we may make recommendations for hotels all around the world, we do not stand guarantee and are not responsible for the services or the hardware provided by the hotel/s suggested by us. We strongly urge you to do your own research and make an informed choice.
- Holiday Package once booked with www.roamingroutes.com will be under cancellation policy and we required full payment before guest fly or check in to the hotel
Precious Words From Our Clients
Excellent arrangement by roaming routes...the Anelia resort at Mauritius was also excellent. We had no issues in getting delicious veg food in Anelia resort. The response by Mr.Anurag was very prompt every time. He is a very helpful person. Overall we had an awesome experience. Will surely recommend roaming routes to friends, family, and colleagues for planning holidays.
We would like to thanks team Roaming Routes & especially Mr. Anurag for making our tour awesome. The hotel selection in Krabi, Phuket & Bangkok was absolutely fantastic, especially welcome arrangements in each destination were superb. The tour program & itinerary was well executed and we enjoyed all our tour. Anurag, you really care for your customers as we were feeling special by your continuous follow-up and execution. We got full value of our money and surely we will recommend Roaming Routes in our circle. Cheers (Arun Singhal)
My recent trip with my family to bannock Pattaya tour with Roaming Routes was a good and memorable trip. Everything is good on the trip and our tour operator Mr Anurag Kothari helpful and friendly nature make this trip more memorable his knowledge is also good
On our honeymoon, we were confused about the destination in India to travel to in the month of Dec. Mr. Anurag came to our rescue n suggested Kerala (god's own city)... Thank u so much Anurag n roaming routes for making our honeymoon memorable. The best part about the whole journey was the local guide and the best hotels for accommodation at each travel point. Soon looking forward to our next trip definitely with Roaming Routes. Keep the spirits high!! Thank u so much!!
The whole journey was great! And the management was very helpful always. Anurag was always there if we needed it! I appreciate the company for the royal retreat offered to me and my wife! Keep it up! Cheers!
Recently had a tour to Dubai with my wife and I had to say that it's was a great experience for both of us. Had a lot of enjoyment on the whole trip. For this, I would like to thank @[100000935288472:Anurag] for the arrangements done from his end. From the beginning, till the end, we didn't find any difficulty. The best part I liked about the trip is that Anurag personally use to msg every day to understand if we are in need of anything or if we are finding any issue locally. Thanks once again Roaming Routes for making our tour memorable.
Had my honeymoon booked for Seychelles ....awesome arrangements with good service.......very nice holiday ...looking forward for some more holidays
Awesome holidays planned by Roaming routes...excellent arrangements...Thank you Anurag Bhai for taking care of us during the holidays as well...!! Will definitely recommend Roaming routes to all my near and dear ones..!!
I took a family tour to Dubai last week. The arrangements were amazing. Hotel, taxi, guides, itinerary, food, everything was really good. The best thing is that the tour coordinator (Anurag) was really helpful and always available and adjusted things according to our needs. He used to personally ask every day if things are going well, are we enjoying the time, or if we have any problems. Also, it was one of the best packages available for Dubai compared to any other holiday packages from different companies. We had a really nice time there and Thanks to Anurag and roaming routes for making our holiday memorable.
Roaming routes no doubt...blindly anyone can trust this agency!!!! From the very start of my trip from Nepal-Bangkok-Koh Samui-Bangkok-Nepal no hurdles. Anuragji u r really very hard working n helpful. Above all very easy going. Want to say u sorry as I gave u so many headaches but u were very polite n good u hv got too much patience inside u..... Lastly m waiting for my next trip again so dat I can njoy my freeness without any bit of tension...tension ka nam-o-nishaan nahi....thx thx thx big huggggg
Had gone to Seychelles n Dubai for a honeymoon trip !! Superb arrangements and excellent hospitality by the group .. well-done bro !! Prefer you next time when I'll travel.
Hi, I had my honeymoon trip to Australia, ND it was amazing, everything was very well managed and according to itenary, our tour manager Mr. Anurag did a fantastic job in making this tour a really memorable for us.. He took care of everything that we required.. All hotels were specially excellent, ND transport facilities were amazing.. Really enjoyed a lot and thanks to roaming routes and special thanks to Mr. Anurag..
I would like to thanks Roaming Routes for giving us wonderful memories by planning our Mauritius holidays. The Resort was truly awesome and within reach of everything. Guide, driver and local support was perfect and soft spoken. All sightseeing were beautifully planned and underwater walk was out of this world. Thanks again
I love the way you planned our honeymoon trip to Bangkok, Phuket & Krabi. All sightseeing was scheduled on time and our tour guide was perfect with full of destination knowledge. Thanks for giving great hotels and on tour service also in depth knowledge is your specialty. Me and my wife want to thanks for giving us lifetime memories. Cheers !!