Highlights of Taj Bentota Special Tour
Specially crafted Sri Lanka tour package for the travelers who are looking for relax in a peaceful environment with some wildlife & adventure experiences. This package will take you to the exotic beaches of Bentota that Are famous for its fresh waves and to some lifetime adventures like Madhu Ganga river safari in dense mangrove forests to encounter Sri Lanka wildlife. Whale watching in Mirissa will be a good experience which you can share with friends & relatives while return home, A fabulous Galle city tour will showcase the heritage era of Sri Lanka and some learning will be there in the form of Kosgoda turtle farm visit. Highly recommended for water sports, Spa & recreational activities.
Day 1: WELCOME TO SRI LANKA
This is the first day of your Sri Lanka tour Package, board your flight and arrive at Colombo international airport; our representative will meet & greet you with warm heart and smiley face, he will guide you to the hotel in a superb coach/car also he will assist you in check in formalities at the hotel. It is a saying that “First impression is a last impression”. This is a free day in Colombo for you. Explore it. Colombo is the largest & rapidly changing city of Sri Lanka, it is an interesting city blended with heritage and modern era, city is offering mixed culture experience where people from different geography coexisting also it is a combination of bygone era lazy charm and verve of modern time. Overnight stay in Colombo.
Day 2: COLOMBO – BENTOTA
After having breakfast pack your bags and proceed for Bentota- the city of river and beaches. Check in to your pre booked resort and relax for the day, you can either enjoy the facilities of the resort like swimming pool, GYM or Spa center or walk nearby beach or waters ports on Bentota beach are fabulous such as windsurfing, speed boat and banana boats. If adventure is your type than opt for Bentota (Ganga) river safari [extra cost] and encounter crocodiles and herons. Overnight stay in Bentota.
Day 3: BENTOTA – MADHU GANGA RIVER SAFARI
After having breakfast our representative will pick you and take you to the Madhu Ganga river safari. Located in the coastal area of Balapitiya and largest asset of Sri Lanka’s natural wonder, speed boat will take you in to dense mangrove forest and you can encounter various natural habitats in the sandy river. For natural lovers it is a wonderful tour with bird watching & wetland animals, there are 15 islands covered by water throughout the year. Return Bentota and overnight stay.
Day 4: BENTOTA – MIRISSA WHALE WATCHING & GALLE CITY TOUR
Finish your breakfast early morning, our representative will pick you and drive you to the Mirissa harbor; Get ready for a breathtaking and unmatched experience that you never had in life, witness of most exciting water activity “Whale Watching”. Mirissa is the closest point for Whale watching with appropriate environment where Whales are inhabited. Ride a speed boat and encounter the largest giant on the earth. You can encounter five type of Whales (blue whale, bryde's whale, sperm whale, killer whale & pilot whale) and enchanting dolphins; they will swim in your direction with a beautiful sound & ever smiling faces. Afternoon proceed for another ocean side city “Galle” – beautiful & simple. Embark your journey with walled city with narrow streets and European style architecture. Visit the Spectacular Galle fort; world heritage site, perhaps the largest fort in whole Asia and witness three old era architecture (British, Dutch & Portuguese). Foot walk is recommended in the narrow lanes of the fort and explore smalls shops and get some mementoes. Later visit Galle Cricket Stadium, Natural harbor & some ancient churches. Finish your Galle city tour and see some iconic milestones and historic hotels. Return to Bentota and Overnight stay.
Day 5: BENTOTA – KOSGODA TURTLE HATCHERY
After having breakfast board your car and reach Kosgoda farm for learn how people are engaged in nature saving activities. An interesting project initiated by Sri Lankan government to save the sea turtle species and it is supported by locals and various international volunteers. See how eggs are collected from the beach or nest and buried in the hatchery for sea turtle safe production and release in to the sea, large water tanks are there for disabled turtles for treatment and for turtle who cannot survive in the wild. The main cause of the operation is to save the species and make the beach clean and natural. Return to the resort and overnight stay.
Day 6: DEPARTURE
After having breakfast pack your bag and dropped to international airport and say good bye to Sri Lanka and return your home with full of wonderful memories.
- Return economy class airfare
- 04 Nights stay in Bentota with daily breakfast
- 01 Night stay in Colombo with daily breakfast
- Return airport transfers & intercity transfers by private vehicle
- Madhu Ganga river safari by speed boat, see natural habitat wildlife
- Mirissa whale watching tour to encounter killer whales Dolphins
- Galle city tour covering Galle fort & guided foot walks
- Kosgoda turtle hatchery visit for learning how prevent sea turtle species
The hotel is located in city center and nearby local shopping market and railway station. Modern style designed hotel offers 2 restaurants with different food choices and outdoor swimming pool facility, a free parking is also available. All rooms are luxury, big size and with private bathroom, some of rooms facilities are minibar, tea/coffee maker, automatic climate control, single and double bed choices and internet access. The hotel features Spa, Sauna and fitness center. Room service and laundry service is also available.
Vivanta By TAJ Bentota, Sri Lanka
Delightfully located at one of the finest beach of Sri Lanka with spectacular view of Indian Ocean. Pamper yourself with breathtaking ocean view swimming pool, best food restaurants and amazing spa services. The resort offers 160 guestrooms with all modern facilities and private bathrooms. Resort offers ocean view rooms with single and double bed choice and a special room service. Enjoy fresh sea food with two full time Bars.
Although we customize the holiday packages as per your interest; here are some conditions that will be applied at the time of booking or tour package finalization.
- Rooms & Rates are subject to availability at the time of tour package confirmation.
- If the selected hotel is not available at the time of final tour booking; same category hotel will be provided with same standard.
- Early check in and late checkout is not guaranteed, we can only request to respective hotel to accommodate you in case.
- Travel insurance charges are not included in the package cost however you can obtain with extra charges, if you don’t opt then we are no responsible for any damage, death, lost, theft, flight misconnection, delay & cancellation.
- Video & camera permit charges will be payable directly.
- Expenses of personal nature like shopping, food, drink & transfers will be payable directly.
- Visa approval is depending on respective embassy decision and any refusal is not our responsibility. Fees once paid is non refundable
- Surcharges may apply on few trade shows, events, peak season and on blackout dates.
- Airport taxes are payable directly on international airports.
- Transfers & sightseeing will be as per the itinerary and vehicle will not be disposable basis.
- Airfare can be changed anytime as per the airline schedule and it will be final once we confirm you about final bookings; we always hold the seats but totally depend on airline end.
- Refund or cancellation for any tour package booked will be as per hotel guidelines.
- Incase airline cancel or delay the flight; the customer has to be aware that it is the responsibility of flight operators & it is their duty to accommodate you in best way.
- Gala dinner prices on Christmas and on New Year evening will be directly payable.
- Wedding card have to be shown at the time of check in to obtain honeymoon facilities like flower decoration, wedding cake, sparkling wine & fruit platter and these inclusions may vary hotel to hotel. Domestic hotels do not provide these facilities however guest can take with extra charges or can request us at the time of booking.
- Tip for driver & guide is your decision, we are not concern about it, at some destinations it is necessary.
- GST 5 % is mandatory & will be applicable on total billing as per Indian govt. rule
- Roaming Routes is only a booking facilitator & does not take any guarantee of hotel & room quality, King/twin bed, early/late check in/out, food quality.
- Booking a package is means that customer agreed with our terms & would not liable to ask any cancellation/refund or money due to hotel, ground handler, airline, or weather cause.
- Hotel packages are sole decision of hotels & may be discontinue any time without prior notice.
- New year & Christmas gala dinner will be as per hotel policy for all resident guests
- All complimentary activities will be as per the resort policy & tourist has to report concierge for benefits.
- While we may make recommendations for hotels all around the world, we do not stand guarantee and are not responsible for the services or the hardware provided by the hotel/s suggested by us. We strongly urge you to do your own research and make an informed choice.
- Holiday Package once booked with www.roamingroutes.com will be under cancellation policy and we required full payment before guest fly or check in to the hotel
Precious Words From Our Clients
Hi, I had my honeymoon trip to Australia, ND it was amazing, everything was very well managed and according to itenary, our tour manager Mr. Anurag did a fantastic job in making this tour a really memorable for us.. He took care of everything that we required.. All hotels were specially excellent, ND transport facilities were amazing.. Really enjoyed a lot and thanks to roaming routes and special thanks to Mr. Anurag..
I would like to thanks Roaming Routes for giving us wonderful memories by planning our Mauritius holidays. The Resort was truly awesome and within reach of everything. Guide, driver and local support was perfect and soft spoken. All sightseeing were beautifully planned and underwater walk was out of this world. Thanks again
I love the way you planned our honeymoon trip to Bangkok, Phuket & Krabi. All sightseeing was scheduled on time and our tour guide was perfect with full of destination knowledge. Thanks for giving great hotels and on tour service also in depth knowledge is your specialty. Me and my wife want to thanks for giving us lifetime memories. Cheers !!