Begin your beautiful journey from the city of love Paris which has placed in the heart of every person in the world. Rejoice your morning by admiring the miraculous Eiffel Tower or we say the nose of Paris. But the majestic Paris is not limited to the Eiffel Tower, undertake the lovely river cruise followed by enchanting illumination tour, become the kids for some time and snatch the thrill and excitement by moving to your dream place Disneyland. Thereafter your journey will take you to the Montreux where the glaciers are welcoming you with the breathtaking views. Adventure is following the excitements towards the Europe’s highest mountain cableway i.e. Matterhorn Glacier Paradise which takes your trip to Trockener Steg non stop.
Excitement is not over yet, board your train to Interlaken and you will find yourself transported in a fairy tale world and then explore the elegant lanes, glass like lakes, lively streams and local markets of the beautiful city of Switzerland. Escape in the paradisiacal snow covered dreamland i.e. Mt Jungfrau and experience the most fascinating train journey to Kleine Scheidegg from Jungfrau. Moving on to the another spectacular city of Switzerland Lucerne where you will visit to the Chapel Bridge or the Lion Monument and also get a chance to purchase some delicious swiss chocolates and watches. Get ready to live the precious moments at Mt Titlis where you will drift into the world of dreams. Along with Mt Titlis Lucerne offers you to view the mesmerizing Swiss Alps and lush landscapes. Capture all these moments in your camera and return at your home. Switzerland Paris tour package give best experience of life
Switzerland Paris Tour Package Day Wise Tour Itinerary
DAY 1: ARRIVAL PARIS – LEISURE DAY
Board your flight from India to Paris. Upon arrival get a transfer for pre booked hotel. Do the check in formalities & be relaxed for the day. You can step out from the hotel for personal visit to market & taste some local food. Overnight stay in Paris
DAY 2: PARIS SIGHTSEEING – EIFFEL TOWER – SCENIC RIVER CRUISE – ILLUMINATION TOUR
Wake up early morning to rejoice your last morning in Switzerland, since today you will move to the city of lights and love – Paris.
Check out from the hotel and proceed to the Zurich train station to board the train for Paris. After reaching the hotel, prepare to leave for a visit to the majestic Eiffel Tower and take your time admiring it inside out. Just when you thought your purpose in visiting Paris has been fulfilled, undertake the lovely river cruise on River Seine followed by an enchanting Illumination Tour.
Blown away by the beauty of the city, return to your hotel and enjoy your overnight stay in comfort.
DAY 3: PARIS – DISNEYLAND TOUR
Enjoy your Parisian breakfast and stay prepared for a thrilling day at the Disneyland.
An entertainment resort housing 2 theme parks, hotels, and shopping centers — Disneyland entertains kids and adults alike.
Having gotten in touch with the kids in yourselves, retreat to your hotel and drift away into the world of dreams.
DAY 4: PARIS – MONTREUX
After breakfast at the hotel, check out & proceed for train station to board your train for Monteux. Upon arrival get a scheduled transfer to your pre booked hotel. Check in & be relaxed for the day.
DAY 5: MONTREUX – GLACIER 3000
This glacier offers a breathtaking view that sweeps over the famous Matterhorn, Jungfrau and Mont Blanc which makes this trip well worth it. You can do this excursion from Montreux, Interlaken or Gstaad as it is easily accessible by train from any of these Swiss cities. From Gstaad you can take a post bus to the cable car valley station of Col du Pillon and from there on, by cable car to the Glacier 3000. Once on top, there are various activities for young and old. The 1 kilometre Alpine Coaster, the world’s highest bobsleigh track, is a must. There are also husky dog sled rides, the snow bus and skiing galore. Overnight stay will be in Monteux.
DAY6: MONTREUX – ZERMATT – MOUNT MATTERHORN
After morning breakfast board early morning train for Zermatt & be ready for Europe’s highest mountain cableway : The mountain cableway to Matterhorn glacier paradise is the highest in Europe. The cableway was recently extended, making the trip to Trockener Steg non-stop. From here, Europe’s highest aerial cableway carries guests to Matterhorn glacier paradise amidst a breathtaking mountain world with glaciers and permanent snow cover.
DAY 7: INTERLAKEN
Board your train to Interlaken & you will find yourself transported in a fairy-tale world. Next, hop on a train to Interlaken and find your hotel. Post check in, take your time to shed off the weariness. Once you get refreshed, set off to explore the elegant lanes, glass-like lakes, lively streams and local markets of this beautiful city. Choose from the numerous fascinating attractions of the city and return for a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
DAY 8: INTERLAKEN – MT. JUNGFRAU EXCURSION
The second day of your Switzerland honeymoon package will take you on an excursion to Mt Jungfrau – a paradisiacal snow covered dreamland, for a benumbing encounter with snow.
Arise to a beautiful morning in Interlaken and indulge in a hearty breakfast. Board a train of the famous Jungfrau railway to Kleine Scheidegg via Lauterbrunnen and experience one of the most fascinating train journeys beside your dear.
On reaching the highest station in Europe, you will be mesmerized to see the majestic panoramas of the snow clad peaks of Jungfraujoch. Take your time to soak in the beauty and proceed to explore the incredible ice formations at the Ice Cave. Indulge in your favorite delicacies at one of the restaurants in Jungfraujoch and watch the peaks serve as the perfect recipe for romance.
After a beautiful day on the top of Europe, leave for the return journey to Interlaken by train and take a stopover in Grindelwald if you like. Enjoy the awe-inspiring spectacles of the mighty Swiss Alps on the way and later, revisit the same in your memories once you get back to the hotel.
DAY 9: INTERLAKEN – LUCERNE SIGHTSEEING
Leave behind Interlaken to experience another marvel of Switzerland — the mesmerising city of Lucerne and explore the city at your own pace.
Wake up to a day at your disposal and begin by enjoying a refreshing breakfast. Prepare to leave Interlaken and don’t miss the opportunity to stop by at the Ballenberg open museum. Another option would be to go for a boat trip on Lake Thun, where you can cherish pure bliss in the company of your dearest.
Reach the Interlaken train station and once again set off on a 2.5 hour train journey to Lucerne. On reaching Lucerne, proceed for a check-in at your hotel. Shed off the load and exploit the rest of the day as per your wish. You could pay a visit to the Chapel Bridge or the Lion Monument. Shopaholics can here shop for the signature-Swiss products ranging from watches to chocolates etc. If the desire to do something adventurous strikes, enter the bedazzling nightlife in Lucerne by visiting a club before returning to the hotel.
DAY 10: LUCERNE – MT. TITLIS – REVOLVING GONDOLA
As you spend your second day in Lucerne, get ready to live the precious moments of being at Mt Titlis in person
Feel the chill of a European morning along with your better half and fill yourself with a delightful breakfast. On this day, you are booked for a visit to the mesmerizing Mt Titlis. Seat yourself in the first ever revolving gondola to Mt Titlis and leave the rest to the mesmerising sceneries.
From Lucerne, take the LSE train to Engelberg and shift to a small gondola all the way up to the Trübsee. Another gondola would take you up till Stand before finally dropping you to Mt Titlis. Witness the grandeur of the Swiss mountains like never before and set free your curious souls. Visit the glacier cave and the Ice Flyer Chairlift and relish Indian or Continental food at the restaurant on top for a lunch-date to remember. Prepare to extract yourself from this beauty, for now it is time to return to Lucerne. Drift into the world of dreams with your delightful experience of the day.
DAY 11: LUCERNE – ZURICH – SIGHTSEEING
Part from Lucerne and get ready to proceed to Zurich. Another mesmerizing train journey will offer you early morning views of Swiss Alps and lush landscapes
Once you set foot in Zurich, check in at your Zurich hotel and freshen up. Fill yourself up with a delicious breakfast and set off to explore the city of Zurich on your own. In the afternoon you can explore the Bahnhofstrasse area and pamper your shopping instincts at the local markets.
After a beautiful day, return to your hotel and enjoy your overnight stay.
DAY 12: DEPARTURE
Your journey has come to rest and from this day onwards Switzerland and Paris get engraved in your memories forever. You will be transferred to airport for your onward journey.
- 03 Nights Paris stay with daily buffet breakfast at the hotel
- 02 Nights accommodation in Montreux with breakfast
- 01 Night stay at Zermatt with breakfast
- 02 Night stay in Interlaken on twin sharing basis with daily breakfast
- 02 Night accommodation in Lucerne with daily breakfast
- 01 Night Zurich stay with breakfast
- All intercity train passes
- Return train station transfers in all cities by AC vehicle
- Glacier 3000 excursion Ex- Montreux with transfers
- Mount Matterhorn visit with transfers
- Mt. Jungfrau & Lake Interlaken sightseeing with transfers
- Lake Lucerne & Mt. Titlis sightseeing with revolving gondola with hotel transfers
- Paris sightseeing: Eiffel Tower 3rd level, Scenic river cruise & illumination tour with transfers
- Full day Disneyland Paris tour with hotel transfers
- Schengen visa charges & assistance
- Return economy class airfare Ex- Delhi/ Mumbai
Hotel Alpha Paris
Ready to get trapped by the beautiful Eiffel Tower which has perfectly spotted in the decoration of the Hotel Alpha ideally situated in the heart of Boulogne at just a distance of 15 minutes from the Eiffel Tower. Wake up with the fresh orange juice to get boost and start your day with Alpha’s toothsome breakfast. Hotels sumptuous and pleasant rooms overlooking courtyards are equipped by free wifi, comfy beds, flat T.V. with satellite channels, private bathrooms, coffee maker, telephone, wardrobe, safety deposit box, bottle of Champagne, fruit basket etc. Along with the above amenities Alpha’s courteous and attentive staff is available 24 hours in a day. The hotel also seems to very close to some local pastries shops, groceries and metro station. Each penny has a worth and and you will get the excellent value of your money.
Explore the breathtaking view of lake Geneva and The Alps from one of the excellent four star hotel in Montreux a hotel of your dream. Grand and exotic hotel rooms will give you some memorable and pleasant moments through serving you with the world class amenities and making it a perfect choice for visitors. The rooms are facilitated by separated sitting rooms to chill with some cocktails along with listening music, spacious and private bathrooms, Nespresso Machine, separate air conditioners, T.V., minibar, safe and free wifi. Fitness is always important even you are on your trip so explore the fascinating fitness center or gym at Eurotel, relax and purify your body with the amazing Sauna Bio and Hammam. Want to explore some adventure then start your bike and go for hiking through some jaw dropping landscapes or try the Stand up Paddle well known sport or water skiing, balloon ride, paragliding and so much more. Give us a chance to take you to the most exciting and thrilling trip.
Hotel Ambience Superior
Leave the bustling society and stress for few days and enter the place of leisure surrounded by the heavenly mountains completing your trip with the perfection. You will found the hotel just like what you have dream for like you wake up with a cup of coffee and exploring the beautiful mountains outside your window and this is what Ambience has bring to you. Ambience well-being rooms offers you the mesmerizing view of nature and properly facilitated by safe, coffee/tea maker, smoke detector, phone, radio, HD flat T.V., free wifi with high speed, alarm clock and all necessary amenities. Holidays at the Ambience would be incomplete without its mouth watering modern and traditional dishes. Nothing can beat the thrilling Skiing at the Ambience surroundings along with a visit to the glacier palace, mountain hike, cycling, Skydiving and oodles of exciting things. Rejuvenate your body and soul with the wonderful spa and massage treatments, dip into the warm water and relax in the pools absorbing the the fresh air. Make your ordinary trip to extraordinary and come back with the remarkable memories.
Hotel Crystal Interlaken
Interlaken is a perfect place to explore the beauty of nature well known as paradise for Sun worshipers and the enchanting Hotel crystal works like a cream on your dessert located on the edge of astonishing mountains the perfect place to enjoy the Jungfrau region and enjoy the privacy in the center of the city. Crystal hotel is spotted at just 5 minute walk from the West Train station, souvenir shops and Migros supermarket from where you can take some memories. Crystals pleasant and elegant rooms are facilitated by direct dial telephone, cable T.V., safe, free wifi, hair dryer, separate bathrooms, heater, radio, writing desk etc. Immerse in the enormous world of adventure and discover the infinite exciting sporting activities. Pack your bags and move to interlaken to spend an unforgettable holidays.
Holiday Inn Express Luzerne
Plunge into the extreme fun and sunny Singapore where exotic beaches, mesmerizing mountains are waiting you to explore with the Holiday Inn Express Luzerne. Express Luzerne is totally perfect in every manner whether it is a Business trip, vacations with family or an adventure trip with the friends whose stylish interior and friendly staff gives an unforgettable experience to your vacation. Internet is the necessity wherever you are, hence the Hotel is providing the free wifi so that you can connect with your family and friends everywhere. Express Luzerne helps you to keep your in shape through its special fitness programs and healthy meals. Unwind from the stress and explore some fun with your family at the hotel’s children club, pools or restaurants. Spacious rooms brings you the ultimate comfort and leisure where you will wake up refreshed and energized along the delectable and healthy breakfast. Also explore the pristine beaches, mountain retreats and the theme park making this trip the most memorable.
Hotel Sternen Oerlikon
Embrace to the historic and legendary three star hotel in Zurich Hotel Sternen Oerlikon which enchants the countless visitors since 1897 through its hospitality and professional service. This grand hotel is positioned in the bustling city street and just 2 minute walking distance from the nearest train station and and 4 km from the Museum of Design. Sternen enormous and comfortable rooms proven an ideal place to completely relax in your leisure time. Oerlikon air conditioned rooms are featured with cozy beds, satellite LCD TV, radio, direct dial telephone, safe, tea/coffee makers, workspace and other necessities. Taking care of your health hotels elegant rooms are non smoking and those who want to smoke can use the smoking lounge. Oerlikon attentive staff is available 24 hours to serve its guest refreshing drink or a glass of wine. Nothing can be more blissful than appetizing and healthy food and Brasserie serves the best classic French Brasserie dishes with regional specialities followed by a wide range of wine and cocktails. Have a great vacations with Hotel Sternen Oerlikon.
Terms & Conditions
Although we customize the holiday packages as per your interest; here are some conditions that will be applied at the time of booking or tour package finalization.
- Rooms & Rates are subject to availability at the time of tour package confirmation.
- If the selected hotel is not available at the time of final tour booking; same category hotel will be provided with same standard.
- Early check in and late checkout is not guaranteed, we can only request to respective hotel to accommodate you in case.
- Travel insurance charges are not included in the package cost however you can obtain with extra charges, if you don’t opt then we are no responsible for any damage, death, lost, theft, flight misconnection, delay & cancellation.
- Video & camera permit charges will be payable directly.
- Expenses of personal nature like shopping, food, drink & transfers will be payable directly.
- Visa approval is depending on respective embassy decision and any refusal is not our responsibility. Fees once paid is non refundable
- Surcharges may apply on few trade shows, events, peak season and on blackout dates.
- Airport taxes are payable directly on international airports.
- Transfers & sightseeing will be as per the itinerary and vehicle will not be disposable basis.
- Airfare can be changed anytime as per the airline schedule and it will be final once we confirm you about final bookings; we always hold the seats but totally depend on airline end.
- Refund or cancellation for any tour package booked will be as per hotel guidelines.
- Incase airline cancel or delay the flight; the customer has to be aware that it is the responsibility of flight operators & it is their duty to accommodate you in best way.
- Gala dinner prices on Christmas and on New Year evening will be directly payable.
- Wedding card have to be shown at the time of check in to obtain honeymoon facilities like flower decoration, wedding cake, sparkling wine & fruit platter and these inclusions may vary hotel to hotel. Domestic hotels do not provide these facilities however guest can take with extra charges or can request us at the time of booking.
- Tip for driver & guide is your decision, we are not concern about it, at some destinations it is necessary.
- GST 5 % is mandatory & will be applicable on total billing as per Indian govt. rule
- Roaming Routes is only a booking facilitator & does not take any guarantee of hotel & room quality, King/twin bed, early/late check in/out, food quality.
- Booking a package is means that customer agreed with our terms & would not liable to ask any cancellation/refund or money due to hotel, ground handler, airline, or weather cause.
- Hotel packages are sole decision of hotels & may be discontinue any time without prior notice.
- New year & Christmas gala dinner will be as per hotel policy for all resident guests
- All complimentary activities will be as per the resort policy & tourist has to report concierge for benefits.
- While we may make recommendations for hotels all around the world, we do not stand guarantee and are not responsible for the services or the hardware provided by the hotel/s suggested by us. We strongly urge you to do your own research and make an informed choice.
- Holiday Package once booked with www.roamingroutes.com will be under cancellation policy and we required full payment before guest fly or check in to the hotel