Welcome to the city of love and lights Paris placed in the heart of every human on the Earth. Begin your trip to the Paris by admiring the miraculous Eiffel Tower followed by the adorable river cruise but the Paris is not limited to Eiffel Tower. Revive your childhood and drift into the world of dreams by visiting wonderful Disneyland.
Get ready to explore the best sightseeing of the magnificent city of Paris – Zurich along with unique Classic Trolley, lovely hillside villas, historical monuments, supreme museums, residential areas, financial and business centers, section of old towns and many more. Thereafter board a train of the well known Jungfrau railway to Kleine Scheidegg via Lauterbrunnen and experience one of the most fascinating train journey. On reaching the highest station in Europe you will be mesmerized by seeing the majestic panoramas of the snow clad peaks of Jungfraujoch. Beside the panoramas explore the incredible ice formations at the ice cave. While returning enjoy the awe-inspiring spectacles of the mighty Swiss Alps and capture all the beautiful moments in your heart. Switzerland Paris tour package is the way to explore things, places, food and more
Switzerland Paris Tour Package Day Wise Tour Itinerary
DAY 1: ARRIVAL PARIS – LEISURE DAY
Board your flight from India to Paris. Upon arrival get a transfer for pre booked hotel. Do the check in formalities & be relaxed for the day. You can step out from the hotel for personal visit to market & taste some local food. Overnight stay in Paris.
DAY 2: PARIS SIGHTSEEING – EIFFEL TOWER – SCENIC RIVER CRUISE – ILLUMINATION TOUR
Wake up early morning to rejoice your last morning in Switzerland, since today you will move to the city of lights and love – Paris. Check out from the hotel and proceed to the Zurich train station to board the train for Paris. After reaching the hotel, prepare to leave for a visit to the majestic Eiffel Tower and take your time admiring it inside out. Just when you thought your purpose in visiting Paris has been fulfilled, undertake the lovely river cruise on River Seine followed by an enchanting Illumination Tour. Blown away by the beauty of the city, return to your hotel and enjoy your overnight stay in comfort.
Day 3: DAY 3: PARIS – DISNEYLAND TOUR
Enjoy your Parisian breakfast and stay prepared for a thrilling day at the Disneyland. An entertainment resort housing 2 theme parks, hotels, and shopping centers — Disneyland entertains kids and adults alike. Having gotten in touch with the kids in yourselves, retreat to your hotel and drift away into the world of dreams.
DAY 4: PARIS – ZURICH – LEISURE DAY
In the morning, post breakfast, get assisted and transferred to Zurich by Eurail. Rest of the day is free to be spent at leisure. You may spend the day taking rest in your hotel or enjoy small walks on the nearby streets. Overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 5: ZURICH CITY TOUR
After breakfast in the hotel, get ready to explore the best of Zurich onboard the unique Classic Trolley. The trolley is designed in styles of yesteryears, complemented with modern comforts to meet the satisfaction level of the elite travellers. There are state-of-the-art headsets provided for commentary, which is available in 8 different languages. The tour will be of two hours, which will feature excursion through the beautiful Zurich City and visit the financial and business centre, a section of the Old Town, Bahnhofstrasse, major museums, historical Limmatquai, Fraumunster Church & Chagall windows, residential areas, the University district, recreation areas, lovely hillside villas on the Zurichberg and amazing sights of the Alps from vantage point on the lake of Zurich. Return to your hotel for dinner and an overnight stay.
DAY 6: ZURICH – MT. JUNGFRAU ADVENTURE
Arise to a beautiful morning in Zurich and indulge in a hearty breakfast. Board a train of the famous Jungfrau railway to Kleine Scheidegg via Lauterbrunnen and experience one of the most fascinating train journeys beside your dear.
In the second half of day, we will travel via Cable Car to visit Sentosa Island. Sentosa Island is a full fun place to hang out with Friends and Family. Sentosa Island depicts the real life under the water. You can swim and experience the encounter with the winged creatures, beautiful butterflies, skinny insects, etc. Apart from this the Dolphins will mesmerize you with their skills and creativity, fantastic sky rides, multimedia-driven shows (laser & fire). At last a night show for the perfect ending of the enjoyable day.
DAY 7: DEPARTURE
Your journey has come to rest and from this day onwards Switzerland and Paris get engraved in your memories forever. You will be transferred to airport for your onward journey.
- 03 Nights Paris stay with daily buffet breakfast at the hotel
- 03 Night Zurich stay with breakfast
- Paris to Zurich Swiss train ticket
- Return train station transfers in all cities by AC vehicle
- Mt. Jungfrau excursion Ex- Zurich with transfers
- Zurich City tour with transfers
- Paris sightseeing: Eiffel Tower 3rd level, Scenic river cruise & illumination tour with transfers
- Full day Disneyland Paris tour with hotel transfers
- Schengen visa charges & assistance
- Return economy class airfare Ex- Delhi/ Mumbai
Hotel Royal Garden Paris
For some days you might have going to belief that you belongs to a royal family. Explore the luxury of Paris along with its beauty with one of the legendary hotel in the adorable city Hotel Royal Garden positioned in the heart of the city which is a perfect choice for the infinite number of visitors from its tranquil comfort and breathtaking interior. You can explore the most beautiful avenue of the Paris Grand Boulevards at just 7 minutes walk from Royal Garden. Royal Garden spacious and elegant rooms are equipped with Air conditioner, Mini bars, flat T.V with satellite channels, free wifi connection, private bathrooms along with bathtubs, individual bell and eyecup, phone etc. Capture some pleasure moments on the breakfast table which will boost your day and also don’t forget to explore the hotel bar in the evening. They has integrated everything in order to make it an ideal place for your leisure. Return with the beautiful memories.
Welcome to the magnificent and perhaps the most beautiful hotel in Zurich which is Swissotel Zurich manifesting the richness of Zurich. This elegant hotel is featured with luxurious range of leisure facilities and spotted at just 5 km from the Airport as well as the cities center. The Interior of the hotel is perfectly integrated with elegant and modern style reflecting the magnificent panoramic views and Swiss Alps. Relax and lay down on the cozy beds of the hotel room watching the television or surfing on the internet in the comfortable t-shirts and enjoy the best amenities of the hotel. Swissotel has so much to offer along with the leisure. Experience the largest pool of Zurich at the Swissotel exploring the enchanting view of sunset feeling at the top of the world. Take the benefit of hotel’s astonishing fitness center and give yourself a warm workout. Along with some exercise revitalize and generate your body with some signature spa treatments. Delight with the delectable taste of swiss dishes prepared by top and innovative chefs and let your tongue bring an unforgettable taste followed by vibrant cocktails.
Terms & Conditions
Although we customize the holiday packages as per your interest; here are some conditions that will be applied at the time of booking or tour package finalization.
- Rooms & Rates are subject to availability at the time of tour package confirmation.
- If the selected hotel is not available at the time of final tour booking; same category hotel will be provided with same standard.
- Early check in and late checkout is not guaranteed, we can only request to respective hotel to accommodate you in case.
- Travel insurance charges are not included in the package cost however you can obtain with extra charges, if you don’t opt then we are no responsible for any damage, death, lost, theft, flight misconnection, delay & cancellation.
- Video & camera permit charges will be payable directly.
- Expenses of personal nature like shopping, food, drink & transfers will be payable directly.
- Visa approval is depending on respective embassy decision and any refusal is not our responsibility. Fees once paid is non refundable
- Surcharges may apply on few trade shows, events, peak season and on blackout dates.
- Airport taxes are payable directly on international airports.
- Transfers & sightseeing will be as per the itinerary and vehicle will not be disposable basis.
- Airfare can be changed anytime as per the airline schedule and it will be final once we confirm you about final bookings; we always hold the seats but totally depend on airline end.
- Refund or cancellation for any tour package booked will be as per hotel guidelines.
- Incase airline cancel or delay the flight; the customer has to be aware that it is the responsibility of flight operators & it is their duty to accommodate you in best way.
- Gala dinner prices on Christmas and on New Year evening will be directly payable.
- Wedding card have to be shown at the time of check in to obtain honeymoon facilities like flower decoration, wedding cake, sparkling wine & fruit platter and these inclusions may vary hotel to hotel. Domestic hotels do not provide these facilities however guest can take with extra charges or can request us at the time of booking.
- Tip for driver & guide is your decision, we are not concern about it, at some destinations it is necessary.
- GST 5 % is mandatory & will be applicable on total billing as per Indian govt. rule
- Roaming Routes is only a booking facilitator & does not take any guarantee of hotel & room quality, King/twin bed, early/late check in/out, food quality.
- Booking a package is means that customer agreed with our terms & would not liable to ask any cancellation/refund or money due to hotel, ground handler, airline, or weather cause.
- Hotel packages are sole decision of hotels & may be discontinue any time without prior notice.
- New year & Christmas gala dinner will be as per hotel policy for all resident guests
- All complimentary activities will be as per the resort policy & tourist has to report concierge for benefits.
- While we may make recommendations for hotels all around the world, we do not stand guarantee and are not responsible for the services or the hardware provided by the hotel/s suggested by us. We strongly urge you to do your own research and make an informed choice.
- Holiday Package once booked with www.roamingroutes.com will be under cancellation policy and we required full payment before guest fly or check in to the hotel