Highlights of Alluring Thailand Tour
Alluring Thailand is a great holiday package that covers two most vibrant destinations of Thailand with lots of sightseeing and fun shows. You can explore the enigmatic Phuket Fantasea with spectacular cultural dance performances with technological effects also Phuket city tour will cover all major tourism attractions with a visit to old Phuket and many beaches. On the opposite hand enchanting Bangkok features a thrilling safari world tour with special animal encounter with various marine lives glamorous. It also offers a great Bangkok sightseeing tour covering dazzling temples and shopping districts.
Day 1: ARRIVAL AT PHUKET
Board your flight from India and reach Phuket, meet with our representative and he will guide you to the hotel and help you in check in formalities. The day is for pure leisure, either you can explore the hotel facilities like swimming pool, gym or fitness center or explore the nearby beach area. In the evening our guide cum driver will pick you from the hotel and take you to the spectacular Phuket Fantasea show – a cultural theme park with lots of special effects features a showcase of Thailand’s traditional culture and myths by enigmatic dance performances. You have an option to shop and dine around during show. Overnight will be Phuket.
Day 2: PHUKET CITY TOUR HALF DAY
After having delicious breakfast at the hotel, proceed for Phuket city sightseeing tour, the great introductory tour where you can indulge in the real beauty of Phuket, you drive pass with various beach roads, see the old traditional architecture influenced by European culture, explore various famous and thrilling temples for which Thailand is famous for and of course taste the local Thai food while enjoying shopping in various hi tech shopping malls. Overnight will be in Phuket.
Day 3: PHUKET – BANGKOK
After enjoying healthy breakfast at the hotel, take a flight to Bangkok and get a scheduled transfer for hotel. The capital city of Thailand is a home of various wonders and no tour is complete without visiting this enigmatic city. After a short relax, our driver will pick you for Bangkok city sightseeing tour which covers old and modern shopping districts, temple visits, see the unique floating market and visit gems and jewellery factory , return to your hotel and overnight will be in Bangkok.
Day 4: BANGKOK SAFARI WORLD WITH MARING PARK INCLUDING LUNCH
Get a tasty breakfast at the hotel and proceed for another adorable tour – Safari world and Marine Park, a lifetime opportunity to get a close encounter with rare wild animals in their natural habitat. You can participate in Lion feeding show for more thrills. Get a delicious lunch in world class restaurant and proceed for next adventure Marine Park where mesmerizing performances by sea animals will blow your mind away, either you can enjoy the action performed by charming dolphins or admire the amazing stunts by seal fishes. Return to your hotel and overnight will be in Bangkok.
Day 5: DEPARTUTE
Have breakfast and our scheduled pick up will drop you at Bangkok international airport where you will board the flight for your home with full of lovely memory of the trip. Bye Thailand.
- Return economy class airfare Ex- India from any airport.
- 02 Nights stay in Bangkok with daily rich breakfast on twin/triple sharing basis
- 02 Nights stay in Phuket Island with daily rich buffet breakfast on twin/triple sharing basis
- Return airport- hotel – airport transfers by exclusive AC vehicle in Phuket & Bangkok
- Half day Phuket guided city sightseeing tour covering major tourism attractions seat in coach basis
- All currently applicable taxes
- Bangkok Safari world and Marine Park including lunch seat in coach basis.
- Phuket Fantasea show with tickets & hotels transfer seat in coach basis
- Bangkok panoramic city drive with gems & jewellery factory visit seat in coach basis
Deevana Patong Resort & Spa, Phuket
Nestled in the heart of Phuket town near by most popular Patong beach, Deevana Patong resort features outdoor swimming pool, spa center and fitness club and exotic pool bar. Rooms are so luxurious with a choice of garden and pool view and well equipped with en suit bathroom, mini bar, cable TV, air conditioner and tea/coffee maker. Restaurants serve tasty food with various international choices also chefs choice seafood is surely a must have experience. Deevana Patong Resort has a close distance from famous nightlife spot – Bangla road and close to various shopping and entertainment districts
Novotel Bangkok Siam Square
Well built infrastructure, luxurious ambience and city centre location – Novotel Bangkok explores the glimpse of capital city in best way. Snuggled within the short walk from shopping and entertainment hub; Novotel features large outdoor swimming pool, a fitness centre with daily classes and spa therapy rooms.
Ultra modernly designed rooms features big plasma TV, Minibar, comfortable sleeping bed, lavish bathroom with free toiletries. Hotel features various restaurants with authentic and international food choice & serves Chinese, Indian and local Thai food. Guest can enjoy the night with fascinating sport bar and nightclubs. Novotel Bangkok is closely located with sky train and metro station.
Although we customize the holiday packages as per your interest; here are some conditions that will be applied at the time of booking or tour package finalization.
- Rooms & Rates are subject to availability at the time of tour package confirmation.
- If the selected hotel is not available at the time of final tour booking; same category hotel will be provided with same standard.
- Early check in and late checkout is not guaranteed, we can only request to respective hotel to accommodate you in case.
- Travel insurance charges are not included in the package cost however you can obtain with extra charges, if you don’t opt then we are no responsible for any damage, death, lost, theft, flight misconnection, delay & cancellation.
- Video & camera permit charges will be payable directly.
- Expenses of personal nature like shopping, food, drink & transfers will be payable directly.
- Visa approval is depending on respective embassy decision and any refusal is not our responsibility. Fees once paid is non refundable
- Surcharges may apply on few trade shows, events, peak season and on blackout dates.
- Airport taxes are payable directly on international airports.
- Transfers & sightseeing will be as per the itinerary and vehicle will not be disposable basis.
- Airfare can be changed anytime as per the airline schedule and it will be final once we confirm you about final bookings; we always hold the seats but totally depend on airline end.
- Refund or cancellation for any tour package booked will be as per hotel guidelines.
- Incase airline cancel or delay the flight; the customer has to be aware that it is the responsibility of flight operators & it is their duty to accommodate you in best way.
- Gala dinner prices on Christmas and on New Year evening will be directly payable.
- Wedding card have to be shown at the time of check in to obtain honeymoon facilities like flower decoration, wedding cake, sparkling wine & fruit platter and these inclusions may vary hotel to hotel. Domestic hotels do not provide these facilities however guest can take with extra charges or can request us at the time of booking.
- Tip for driver & guide is your decision, we are not concern about it, at some destinations it is necessary.
- GST 5 % is mandatory & will be applicable on total billing as per Indian govt. rule
- Roaming Routes is only a booking facilitator & does not take any guarantee of hotel & room quality, King/twin bed, early/late check in/out, food quality.
- Booking a package is means that customer agreed with our terms & would not liable to ask any cancellation/refund or money due to hotel, ground handler, airline, or weather cause.
- Hotel packages are sole decision of hotels & may be discontinue any time without prior notice.
- New year & Christmas gala dinner will be as per hotel policy for all resident guests
- All complimentary activities will be as per the resort policy & tourist has to report concierge for benefits.
- While we may make recommendations for hotels all around the world, we do not stand guarantee and are not responsible for the services or the hardware provided by the hotel/s suggested by us. We strongly urge you to do your own research and make an informed choice.
- Holiday Package once booked with www.roamingroutes.com will be under cancellation policy and we required full payment before guest fly or check in to the hotel
Precious Words From Our Clients
Hi, I had my honeymoon trip to Australia, ND it was amazing, everything was very well managed and according to itenary, our tour manager Mr. Anurag did a fantastic job in making this tour a really memorable for us.. He took care of everything that we required.. All hotels were specially excellent, ND transport facilities were amazing.. Really enjoyed a lot and thanks to roaming routes and special thanks to Mr. Anurag..
I would like to thanks Roaming Routes for giving us wonderful memories by planning our Mauritius holidays. The Resort was truly awesome and within reach of everything. Guide, driver and local support was perfect and soft spoken. All sightseeing were beautifully planned and underwater walk was out of this world. Thanks again
I love the way you planned our honeymoon trip to Bangkok, Phuket & Krabi. All sightseeing was scheduled on time and our tour guide was perfect with full of destination knowledge. Thanks for giving great hotels and on tour service also in depth knowledge is your specialty. Me and my wife want to thanks for giving us lifetime memories. Cheers !!