Highlights of Glory of Thailand Tour
A well crafted Thailand holiday package with a mixture of leisure and fun activities, it features a close encounter to three most dazzling cities of Thailand - Pattaya, Bangkok & Phuket. Pattaya is an entertainment capital with lots of drink & dancing options on the opposite side Bangkok is a shopper’s paradise with most vibrant market options. The glory of Thailand package includes traditional cabaret Alcazar with VIP entrance & a luxurious escape to coral island along with delicious sea side lunch in Pattaya and Bangkok introduction sightseeing tour with a visit to madam Tussaudes wax museum is other specialties of this tour. As we know Phuket is a Pearle of Andaman & presents a unique beachside culture to traveler, we offer a heart pumping rafting session with thrilling elephant tracking in Phuket. Surely it might be a good choice for both family & individual traveler.
Day 1: ARRIVAL AT BANGKOK & TRANSFER TO PATTAYA
Leave your flight behind and start a lifetime trip from here. Upon arrival at Bangkok international airport, meet with our warm hearted representative and ride a superb car/coach for your onward journey to Pattaya. Check in to your pre booked hotel/resort and be relaxed for the day. You can either explore the hotel facilities or you can step out to see the nearby area of your hotel. Later evening you will be picked up for fascinating Alcazar show – Thailand’s most popular cabaret show with lots of light & sound effects where hundreds of performer entertain you with their charming & grand style along with traditional outfits. Return to your hotel & overnight will be in Pattaya.
Day 2: PATTAYA CORAL ISLAND TOUR WITH BEACHSIDE LUNCH
After having delicious breakfast, our guide cum driver will pick you from hotel lobby and will take you to speed boat terminal. Ride a speed boat and reach Coral Island & spend the whole lazy day with lots of activities like swimming, diving, snorkeling etc. Indulge with the natural beauty & see the breathtaking coral formation surrounded by blue lagoons. Enjoy exotic beachside lunch along with beautiful landscape encounter. Return to your hotel & Overnight stay will be in Pattaya.
Day 3: PATTAYA TO BANGKOK – CITY TOUR
Breakfast will be served at hotel’s restaurant and proceed for Thailand’s capital city Bangkok, check in to your pre booked hotel & be relaxed some time. Later you will be picked up for Half day Bangkok city tour – the perfect orientation for Bangkok. Visit breathtaking world famous temples, the grand palace & major tourism spots along with a visit to vibrant local marked where you can shop and dine. Visit the famous gems & jewellery factory & return to your hotel. Overnight stay in Bangkok.
Day 4: MADAM TUSSAUDS VISIT
After having breakfast at the hotel, proceed for a memorable visit to Madam Tussauds wax museum where you can mingle with your favorite superstars. Get amazing photographs with lively wax statues of your hero & be a storyteller among your friends. Return to your hotel & rest of the day you can either explore the local market for some shopping or else you can get spoiled with Bangkok’s famous nightlife options. Overnight will be in Bangkok.
Day 5: BANGKOK TO PHUKET
Have early morning breakfast at the hotel & you will be dropped at Bangkok international airport where you will catch your next flight to Phuket – the largest & most popular tourism destination in Thailand. Upon arrival meet with our representative & proceed for your pre booked resort & be relaxed for whole day. Enjoy the lazy atmosphere & have fun in resort’s swimming pool also explore nearby shopping market in search of delicious Thai food. Overnight will be at Phuket.
Day 6: RALFTING WITH ELEPHANT TREKKING
After having breakfast get ready for action packed day where we will take you to the southern province & let you explore breathtaking mountains covered with dense forest of Tonpariwat wildlife sanctuary, visit the famous monkey cave and get a trained white water rafting experience & indulge with the beauty of waterfalls. After a delicious lunch get an amazing elephant ride and track in to the rainforests. Return to your hotel & stay overnight at the Phuket.
Day 7: Departure
Get a healthy breakfast at the resort & proceed for Phuket international airport where you will catch your next flight to home with full of excellent memories of the trip.
- Night Safari Singapore with hotel transfers
- 03 Nights stay in Singapore with daily breakfast
- Return airport hotel airport transfers by AC vehicle
- Singapore spectacular half day city tour covers all major attractions
- Singapore tourist visa fee included
- Universal Studios full day visit with hotel transfers
- All transfers sightseeing are on seat in coach basis
- Santosa Island trip, visit underwater world, dolphin lagoon, butterfly insect kingdom etc
A One Pattaya Beach Resort
Standing at the heart of Pattaya city, a one Pattaya beach resort gives a close proximity from Pattaya beach and nearly located from various restaurants, shopping malls and nightlife options. The resort offers outdoor swimming pool with newly opened pool bar, fitness centre & Spa rooms for wellness activities.
Specious 52 guestrooms with definite sea view option features wooden architecture and artwork décor. All rooms equipped with LCD TV with international channels, safety deposit box, individually controlled AC & comfortable beds. All private bathrooms are with luxury amenities and sea view bathtub.
Restaurants offer exotic Thai & international food with well stocked snack bar option where you can order your favorite snacks while having a sip of wine at luxury pool bar.
The Ashlee Plaza Phuket
The well designed Ashlee plaza Phuket & Spa offers breathtaking surroundings & central location near by most popular Patong beach & Bangla road. The hotel offers rooftop swimming pool with enchanting views, a well maintained fitness centre with personal training assistance along with free shuttle service for various beaches & night markets.
Ultra modernly designed rooms offer private balcony & en suite bathroom. All guestrooms are equipped with mini bar, cable TV, tea/coffee maker, AC & in room safe along with a nice comfortable bed.
The Ashlee plaza & spa offers amazing Thai & international food choices along with well stocked BAR lounge. A boutique café is there which is offering cakes, ice creams & salads.
Grand President Bangkok
Featuring a prime location at the heart of Bangkok’s premium business district, hotel Grand president offers a close distance to BTS Nana station also presents exclusive mixed atmosphere of Thai & International culture. All residents can step in to closely located shopping malls, dining & nightlife options.
Three uniquely designed towers have 437 well decorated guestrooms which meet with all need of a traveler like mini bar, tea/coffee maker, in room AC and safety box and a choice of smoking/non smoking rooms.
Grand President offers fabulous outdoor pool, GYM and variety of restaurants with food choices from all over the world and serves authentic Thai, Indian & Asian food.
Although we customize the holiday packages as per your interest; here are some conditions that will be applied at the time of booking or tour package finalization.
- Rooms & Rates are subject to availability at the time of tour package confirmation.
- If the selected hotel is not available at the time of final tour booking; same category hotel will be provided with same standard.
- Early check in and late checkout is not guaranteed, we can only request to respective hotel to accommodate you in case.
- Travel insurance charges are not included in the package cost however you can obtain with extra charges, if you don’t opt then we are no responsible for any damage, death, lost, theft, flight misconnection, delay & cancellation.
- Video & camera permit charges will be payable directly.
- Expenses of personal nature like shopping, food, drink & transfers will be payable directly.
- Visa approval is depending on respective embassy decision and any refusal is not our responsibility. Fees once paid is non refundable
- Surcharges may apply on few trade shows, events, peak season and on blackout dates.
- Airport taxes are payable directly on international airports.
- Transfers & sightseeing will be as per the itinerary and vehicle will not be disposable basis.
- Airfare can be changed anytime as per the airline schedule and it will be final once we confirm you about final bookings; we always hold the seats but totally depend on airline end.
- Refund or cancellation for any tour package booked will be as per hotel guidelines.
- Incase airline cancel or delay the flight; the customer has to be aware that it is the responsibility of flight operators & it is their duty to accommodate you in best way.
- Gala dinner prices on Christmas and on New Year evening will be directly payable.
- Wedding card have to be shown at the time of check in to obtain honeymoon facilities like flower decoration, wedding cake, sparkling wine & fruit platter and these inclusions may vary hotel to hotel. Domestic hotels do not provide these facilities however guest can take with extra charges or can request us at the time of booking.
- Tip for driver & guide is your decision, we are not concern about it, at some destinations it is necessary.
- GST 5 % is mandatory & will be applicable on total billing as per Indian govt. rule
- Roaming Routes is only a booking facilitator & does not take any guarantee of hotel & room quality, King/twin bed, early/late check in/out, food quality.
- Booking a package is means that customer agreed with our terms & would not liable to ask any cancellation/refund or money due to hotel, ground handler, airline, or weather cause.
- Hotel packages are sole decision of hotels & may be discontinue any time without prior notice.
- New year & Christmas gala dinner will be as per hotel policy for all resident guests
- All complimentary activities will be as per the resort policy & tourist has to report concierge for benefits.
- While we may make recommendations for hotels all around the world, we do not stand guarantee and are not responsible for the services or the hardware provided by the hotel/s suggested by us. We strongly urge you to do your own research and make an informed choice.
- Holiday Package once booked with www.roamingroutes.com will be under cancellation policy and we required full payment before guest fly or check in to the hotel
Precious Words From Our Clients
Excellent arrangement by roaming routes...the Anelia resort at Mauritius was also excellent. We had no issues in getting delicious veg food in Anelia resort. The response by Mr.Anurag was very prompt every time. He is a very helpful person. Overall we had an awesome experience. Will surely recommend roaming routes to friends, family, and colleagues for planning holidays.
We would like to thanks team Roaming Routes & especially Mr. Anurag for making our tour awesome. The hotel selection in Krabi, Phuket & Bangkok was absolutely fantastic, especially welcome arrangements in each destination were superb. The tour program & itinerary was well executed and we enjoyed all our tour. Anurag, you really care for your customers as we were feeling special by your continuous follow-up and execution. We got full value of our money and surely we will recommend Roaming Routes in our circle. Cheers (Arun Singhal)
My recent trip with my family to bannock Pattaya tour with Roaming Routes was a good and memorable trip. Everything is good on the trip and our tour operator Mr Anurag Kothari helpful and friendly nature make this trip more memorable his knowledge is also good
On our honeymoon, we were confused about the destination in India to travel to in the month of Dec. Mr. Anurag came to our rescue n suggested Kerala (god's own city)... Thank u so much Anurag n roaming routes for making our honeymoon memorable. The best part about the whole journey was the local guide and the best hotels for accommodation at each travel point. Soon looking forward to our next trip definitely with Roaming Routes. Keep the spirits high!! Thank u so much!!
The whole journey was great! And the management was very helpful always. Anurag was always there if we needed it! I appreciate the company for the royal retreat offered to me and my wife! Keep it up! Cheers!
Recently had a tour to Dubai with my wife and I had to say that it's was a great experience for both of us. Had a lot of enjoyment on the whole trip. For this, I would like to thank @[100000935288472:Anurag] for the arrangements done from his end. From the beginning, till the end, we didn't find any difficulty. The best part I liked about the trip is that Anurag personally use to msg every day to understand if we are in need of anything or if we are finding any issue locally. Thanks once again Roaming Routes for making our tour memorable.
Had my honeymoon booked for Seychelles ....awesome arrangements with good service.......very nice holiday ...looking forward for some more holidays
Awesome holidays planned by Roaming routes...excellent arrangements...Thank you Anurag Bhai for taking care of us during the holidays as well...!! Will definitely recommend Roaming routes to all my near and dear ones..!!
I took a family tour to Dubai last week. The arrangements were amazing. Hotel, taxi, guides, itinerary, food, everything was really good. The best thing is that the tour coordinator (Anurag) was really helpful and always available and adjusted things according to our needs. He used to personally ask every day if things are going well, are we enjoying the time, or if we have any problems. Also, it was one of the best packages available for Dubai compared to any other holiday packages from different companies. We had a really nice time there and Thanks to Anurag and roaming routes for making our holiday memorable.
Roaming routes no doubt...blindly anyone can trust this agency!!!! From the very start of my trip from Nepal-Bangkok-Koh Samui-Bangkok-Nepal no hurdles. Anuragji u r really very hard working n helpful. Above all very easy going. Want to say u sorry as I gave u so many headaches but u were very polite n good u hv got too much patience inside u..... Lastly m waiting for my next trip again so dat I can njoy my freeness without any bit of tension...tension ka nam-o-nishaan nahi....thx thx thx big huggggg
Had gone to Seychelles n Dubai for a honeymoon trip !! Superb arrangements and excellent hospitality by the group .. well-done bro !! Prefer you next time when I'll travel.
Hi, I had my honeymoon trip to Australia, ND it was amazing, everything was very well managed and according to itenary, our tour manager Mr. Anurag did a fantastic job in making this tour a really memorable for us.. He took care of everything that we required.. All hotels were specially excellent, ND transport facilities were amazing.. Really enjoyed a lot and thanks to roaming routes and special thanks to Mr. Anurag..
I would like to thanks Roaming Routes for giving us wonderful memories by planning our Mauritius holidays. The Resort was truly awesome and within reach of everything. Guide, driver and local support was perfect and soft spoken. All sightseeing were beautifully planned and underwater walk was out of this world. Thanks again
I love the way you planned our honeymoon trip to Bangkok, Phuket & Krabi. All sightseeing was scheduled on time and our tour guide was perfect with full of destination knowledge. Thanks for giving great hotels and on tour service also in depth knowledge is your specialty. Me and my wife want to thanks for giving us lifetime memories. Cheers !!