Highlights of Thailand Grandeur Tour
Explore the unique charm of enchanting Thailand with specially designed Thailand grandeur tour package which gives glittering glimpse of three enigmatic destinations – Bangkok, Phuket & Krabi Island, it explores guided city tours with thrilling temples and beach area visits with lots of options to shop & dine around on the other hand includes beautiful island tours from Phuket & Krabi. This is a superb excursion program for those who are looking for relaxing and fun filled holidays in Thailand. Also features two most popular sightseeing i.e. Phuket Fantasea and Bangkok safari world and marine park.
Day 1: ARRIVAL TO BANGKOK
Take a flight to Bangkok, meet with our representative and get a scheduled transfer for hotel. The capital city of Thailand is a home of various wonders and no tour is complete without visiting this enigmatic city. After a short relax, our driver will pick you for Bangkok city sightseeing tour which covers old and modern shopping districts, temple visits, see the unique floating market and visit gems and jewellery factory , return to your hotel and overnight will be in Bangkok.
Day 2: BANGKOK SAFARI WORLD WITH MARING PARK INCLUDING LUNCH
Get a tasty breakfast at the hotel and proceed for another adorable tour – Safari world and Marine Park, a lifetime opportunity to get a close encounter with rare wild animals in their natural habitat. You can participate in Lion feeding show for more thrills. Get a delicious lunch in world class restaurant and proceed for next adventure Marine Park where mesmerizing performances by sea animals will blow your mind away, either you can enjoy the action performed by charming dolphins or admire the amazing stunts by seal fishes. Return to your hotel and overnight will be in Bangkok.
Day 3: BANGKOK TO KRABI ISLAND
After a great breakfast at the hotel, proceed for Bangkok international airport & take a small flight to Krabi Island, reach Krabi and our scheduled pick up will drop you at the resort. Krabi is a perfect tourism spot full of natural beauty and crystal clear beaches; this is a off beaten track of Thailand packed with beachfront hotels, vibrant markets and bustling nightlife options. Your full day will be at leisure and explore the beautiful resort’s facilities like swimming pool, spa and fitness centre. Overnight will be in Krabi Island.
Day 4: KRABI 4 ISLAND TOUR BY SPEED BOAT
After early morning breakfast, ride a speed boat and discover the beautiful surroundings of Krabi and be mesmerized with the thrilling natural beauty- the island is blessed with. Krabi 4 island tour will cover Koh Poda, Chicken island, Koh Tub and Koh Mor with full of water sports opportunity, this is a full day tour to explore picturesque beached, bays and to spoiled with amazing marine life. Return to your hotel and overnight stay will be in Krabi Island.
Day 5: KRABI ISLAND – PHUKET [BY CAR]
After having breakfast, pack your bags and our driver will pick you for your transfers to Phuket, the another wonderful city of Thailand, normally known as pearl of Andaman- Phuket offers mesmerizing coastal culture mixed with modern enjoyment options. Check in to your hotel & be relaxed for the day. Overnight stay will be in Phuket.
Day 6: PHUKET CITY TOUR & PHUKET FANTASEA SHOW
After having delicious breakfast at the hotel, proceed for Phuket city sightseeing tour, the great introductory tour where you can indulge in the real beauty of Phuket, you drive pass with various beach roads, see the old traditional architecture influenced by European culture, explore various famous and thrilling temples for which Thailand is famous for and of course taste the local Thai food while enjoying shopping in various hi tech shopping malls. In the evening our guide cum driver will pick you from the hotel and take you to the spectacular Phuket Fantasea show – a cultural theme park with lots of special effects features a showcase of Thailand’s traditional culture and myths by enigmatic dance performances. You have an option to shop and dine around during show. Overnight will be Phuket.
Day 7: PHI-PHI ISLAND TOUR
Early morning after breakfast, get ready for fun filled exotic ride to Koh Phi – Phi Island by high speed boat, this will be a full day tour in the nature’s lap where you can explore beautiful reefs, tropical landscapes, and untouched beaches and features a beach side lunch. Meanwhile in free time you can do water sports like underwater diving, scuba diving, snorkeling, swimming etc. return to your hotel and stay overnight.
Day 8: DEPARTURE
After having breakfast, proceed for Phuket international airport and take you flight back to home with full of sweet memories.
- Return economy class airfare + internal airfare Ex- India from any airport.
- Bangkok Safari world and Marine Park including lunch seat in coach basis.
- 02 Nights stay in Bangkok with daily rich breakfast on twin/triple sharing basis
- Bangkok panoramic city drive with gems & jewellery factory visit seat in coach basis
- 03 Nights stay in Phuket Island with daily rich buffet breakfast on twin/triple sharing basis
- 02 Nights accommodation in Krabi Island with daily breakfast on twin/triple sharing basis
- Return airport- hotel – airport transfers by exclusive AC vehicle in Phuket, Bangkok & Krabi
- All currently applicable taxes
- Krabi Island to Phuket town transfers by exclusive AC vehicle.
- Phuket Fantasea show with tickets & hotels transfer seat in coach basis
- Krabi four island tour by speed boat with return hotel transfers including exotic lunch
- Full day Phi-Phi island tour including beachside lunch by speed boat & hotel transfers
- Half day Phuket guided city sightseeing tour covering major tourism attractions seat in coach basis
Novotel Bangkok Siam Square
Well built infrastructure, luxurious ambience and city centre location – Novotel Bangkok explores the glimpse of capital city in best way. Snuggled within the short walk from shopping and entertainment hub; Novotel features large outdoor swimming pool, a fitness centre with daily classes and spa therapy rooms.
Ultra modernly designed room’s features big plasma TV, Minibar, comfortable sleeping bed, lavish bathroom with free toiletries. Hotel features various restaurants with authentic and international food choice & serves Chinese, Indian and local Thai food. Guest can enjoy the night with fascinating sport bar and nightclubs. Novotel Bangkok is closely located with sky train and metro station.
Aonang Cliff Beach Resort, Krabi
According to the name, Aonang cliff beach resort offers a unique location charm under the dazzling limestone cliff , the resorts is located in the heart of Aonang district within the short distance from regular beach area & entertainment hub. Specious rooms feature wooden décor with en suit private bathroom including all luxurious amenities like mini bar, cable TV, relaxing bed, safety deposit box and tea coffee maker. Rooms are available with the choice of garden view and sea view.
For rejuvenating experience, resort offers large outdoor pool overlooking the cliff, spa centre and fitness club. Treat your taste buds with amazing food options served by resort’s restaurants which are cliff view and sea view. Stay here for life time experience.
Deevana Patong Resort & Spa, Phuket
Nestled in the heart of Phuket town near by most popular Patong beach, Deevana Patong resort features outdoor swimming pool, spa center and fitness club and exotic pool bar. Rooms are so luxurious with a choice of garden and pool view and well equipped with en suit bathroom, mini bar, cable TV, air conditioner and tea/coffee maker. Restaurants serve tasty food with various international choices also chefs choice seafood is surely a must have experience. Deevana Patong Resort has a close distance from famous nightlife spot – Bangla road and close to various shopping and entertainment districts
Although we customize the holiday packages as per your interest; here are some conditions that will be applied at the time of booking or tour package finalization.
- Rooms & Rates are subject to availability at the time of tour package confirmation.
- If the selected hotel is not available at the time of final tour booking; same category hotel will be provided with same standard.
- Early check in and late checkout is not guaranteed, we can only request to respective hotel to accommodate you in case.
- Travel insurance charges are not included in the package cost however you can obtain with extra charges, if you don’t opt then we are no responsible for any damage, death, lost, theft, flight misconnection, delay & cancellation.
- Video & camera permit charges will be payable directly.
- Expenses of personal nature like shopping, food, drink & transfers will be payable directly.
- Visa approval is depending on respective embassy decision and any refusal is not our responsibility. Fees once paid is non refundable
- Surcharges may apply on few trade shows, events, peak season and on blackout dates.
- Airport taxes are payable directly on international airports.
- Transfers & sightseeing will be as per the itinerary and vehicle will not be disposable basis.
- Airfare can be changed anytime as per the airline schedule and it will be final once we confirm you about final bookings; we always hold the seats but totally depend on airline end.
- Refund or cancellation for any tour package booked will be as per hotel guidelines.
- Incase airline cancel or delay the flight; the customer has to be aware that it is the responsibility of flight operators & it is their duty to accommodate you in best way.
- Gala dinner prices on Christmas and on New Year evening will be directly payable.
- Wedding card have to be shown at the time of check in to obtain honeymoon facilities like flower decoration, wedding cake, sparkling wine & fruit platter and these inclusions may vary hotel to hotel. Domestic hotels do not provide these facilities however guest can take with extra charges or can request us at the time of booking.
- Tip for driver & guide is your decision, we are not concern about it, at some destinations it is necessary.
- GST 5 % is mandatory & will be applicable on total billing as per Indian govt. rule
- Roaming Routes is only a booking facilitator & does not take any guarantee of hotel & room quality, King/twin bed, early/late check in/out, food quality.
- Booking a package is means that customer agreed with our terms & would not liable to ask any cancellation/refund or money due to hotel, ground handler, airline, or weather cause.
- Hotel packages are sole decision of hotels & may be discontinue any time without prior notice.
- New year & Christmas gala dinner will be as per hotel policy for all resident guests
- All complimentary activities will be as per the resort policy & tourist has to report concierge for benefits.
- While we may make recommendations for hotels all around the world, we do not stand guarantee and are not responsible for the services or the hardware provided by the hotel/s suggested by us. We strongly urge you to do your own research and make an informed choice.
- Holiday Package once booked with www.roamingroutes.com will be under cancellation policy and we required full payment before guest fly or check in to the hotel
Precious Words From Our Clients
Hi, I had my honeymoon trip to Australia, ND it was amazing, everything was very well managed and according to itenary, our tour manager Mr. Anurag did a fantastic job in making this tour a really memorable for us.. He took care of everything that we required.. All hotels were specially excellent, ND transport facilities were amazing.. Really enjoyed a lot and thanks to roaming routes and special thanks to Mr. Anurag..
I would like to thanks Roaming Routes for giving us wonderful memories by planning our Mauritius holidays. The Resort was truly awesome and within reach of everything. Guide, driver and local support was perfect and soft spoken. All sightseeing were beautifully planned and underwater walk was out of this world. Thanks again
I love the way you planned our honeymoon trip to Bangkok, Phuket & Krabi. All sightseeing was scheduled on time and our tour guide was perfect with full of destination knowledge. Thanks for giving great hotels and on tour service also in depth knowledge is your specialty. Me and my wife want to thanks for giving us lifetime memories. Cheers !!