Accommodations are an essential part of any vacation. After a long, tiring day exploring the attractions, have a comfy place to sleep; various options to dine on-site, enjoy the pool, or have a spa session can add to your vacation. And when it comes to hotels in Singapore, these hotels offer unmatched luxurious amenities and experiences.
The hotel industry of Singapore is famous for providing exceptional hospitality and services, world-class amenities, and unique experiences. Since Singapore has been witnessing a surge of both leisure and business travellers, the standards of hospitality have risen and are aimed at meeting the increasing needs of travellers.
Choosing the best hotel in Singapore is very important when booking your stay. A good and comfortable hotel will enhance your overall experience, providing comfort, convenience, and access to other amenities. So are you planning a vacation to Singapore in 2023? Then, in this post, we will bring the top 15 hotels in Singapore for a luxurious stay.
Best Hotels In Singapore
1. Marina Bay Sands
Chances are there, many of us have heard about this famous luxury hotel in Singapore. If not, let us introduce it to you. The Marina Bay Sands is a landmark destination in Singapore’s vibrant city district. The aesthetic and architecture that this luxurious property boasts in second to none.
Marina Bay Sands is an integrated resort that faces Marina Bay in Singapore. This property offers luxury accommodations, upscale shopping, and an infinity pool with unparalleled city views. It has three 55-storey towers, and the Sands SkyPark® crowns these three towers. Expect to be stunned by the 360-degree vistas from the observation deck of the Sands SkyPark®.
- Location– 10 Bayfront Ave, Singapore
- Price– Basic price starts from INR 42000 for two adults per night.
2. The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore
It is situated in downtown Marina Bay, one of the best hotels in Singapore. The luxurious hotel displays a stunning contemporary art collection. Its proximity to famous attractions like Marina Bay Sands, Gardens by the Bay, ArtScience Museum, and more makes it a perfect place to stay. The hotel offers every high-end facility to its guests.
- Location– 7 Raffles Avenue, Marina Bay
- Price– Basic price starts from INR 36,200 for two adults per night.
3. Carlton City Hotel Singapore
The Carlton City Hotel is a notable landmark in the Tanjong Pagar historical district. This upscale business hotel caters to eco-conscious and well-travelled guests seeking stylish, comfortable, sustainable accommodation. The rooms at Carlton City Hotel Singapore are furnished with modern amenities, high-quality furnishings, and free WiFi throughout the property.
- Location– G, Gopeng St, 1, Singapore 078862
- Price– Basic price starts from INR 17,000 for two adults per night.
4. Hotel Boss Singapore
One of the best 4-star hotels in Singapore, located on Victoria Street, offers worldly comfort to guests. It features 05 dining facilities on-site, a fitness centre, an outdoor swimming pool, a children’s play area, rooms with a private balcony, a city view, and more. Lavender MRT station is 350 meters, and Bugis MRT station and Bugis Junction are 1 kilometre from the hotel.
- Location– 500 Jalan Sultan Road, Singapore
- Price– Basic price starts from INR 10,000 for two adults for a basic room per night.
5. Holiday Inn Express Singapore Serangoon
By Holiday Inn Express, it is one of the best hotels in Singapore to book your stay for vacation. The hotel offers guests all the facilities and amenities, from restaurants and gyms to in-room world-class amenities. It is located within a 5-minute walk from Farrer Park and Lavender MRT stations, making it a convenient place to stay.
- Location– 270 Jalan Besar, Lavender, Singapore
- Price– Basic room price starts from INR 13,000 for two adults per night.
6. ParkRoyal Collection Hotel
It is one of the best hotels to stay in Singapore for leisure travellers. Featuring rooms with all modern amenities and rooms with stunning views of Singapore City, the hotel assures you that staying there is comfy and filled with leisure. City Hall MRT station is at a 10-minute walk, and famous Singapore attractions like Singapore Flyer, the Esplanade, and City Convention Centre are within 1 kilometre.
- Location– 6 Raffles Boulevard, Marina Square, Marina Bay
- Price– Basic room price starts from INR 23,000 for two adults per night.
7. Furama RiverFront Hotel
Located between Orchard Road and vibrant Chinatown, this hotel in Singapore is a 30-minute drive from Changi International Airport. The hotel has 02 on-site dining options available where guests can opt for a buffet breakfast. Standing along the Singapore River bank, it is near Orchard Road and Clarke Quay.
- Location– 405 Havelock Road, Robertson Quay
- Price– Basic room price starts from INR 8500 for two adults per night.
8. One Farrer Hotel
Unlike other hotels in Singapore, Farrer has 03 distinct hotels in one hospitality. There are around 249 contemporary chic studios, apartments, rooms, villas, and suites available at this hotel. The hotels-within-a-hotel concept of One Farrer Hotel makes it stand out among other Hotels in Singapore City and allows it to serve all your needs and expectations.
- Location– 1 Farrer Park Station Road, Farrer Park
- Price– Basic price starts from INR 17000 for two adults per night.
9. V Hotel Lavender
It’s one of the cheap hotels in Singapore where you can plan your stay and don’t have to worry about comfort and amenities. It is located a 5-minute walk away from Lavender MRT Station and features a rooftop terrace, outdoor swimming pool, fitness centre, and many other facilities.
- Location– 70 Jellicoe Road, Lavender
- Price– Basic room price starts from INR 11800 for two adults per night.
10. The Clan Hotel By Far East Hospitality
This 4-star hotel in Singapore is a perfect pick to stay in if someone wants to spend comfortable and leisurely time there. With a terrace, fitness centre, restaurant, bar, outdoor swimming pool, and other facilities, it offers world-class comfort to guests. The hotel is 700 meters from Chinatown Heritage Centre, and the city centre is 500 meters away.
- Location– 10 Cross Street, Singapore
- Price– Basic room price starts from INR 20000 for two adults per night.
11. Yotel Singapore
One of the 4-star hotels in Singapore is Yotel Singapore which is in the Orchard Road district. The hotel puts you close to some of the major attractions in Singapore.
A few of the amenities of this property include smartly designed rooms, an outdoor swimming pool, a gym, co-working and meeting areas and a Komyuniti bar and restaurant. Also, you can indulge in some of the best cuisines here.
- Location – 366 Orchard Rd, Singapore 238904
- Price – Prices start from Rs 14,000
12. Shangri-La Singapore
One of the premium 5-star hotels in Singapore is the Shangri-La Singapore which boasts 15 acres of tropical landscaped garden. This property is an excellent option for anyone because, amidst the city, Shangri-La Singapore brings lush and open gardens.
The property is a 15-minute from Orchard Boulevard or Stevens Stations and the Mass Rapid Transit Stations. There are 11 diverse dining concepts and three different wings for accommodations that cater to the various needs of every guest. The property also offers various health and wellness services, including Chi, The Spa and a health club.
Orchids by Shangri-La is a must-visit during your stay here. So it is a seven-meter tall open-air greenhouse featuring tropical orchids’ beauty.
- Location – 22 Orange Grove Rd, Singapore 258350
- Price – Prices start from Rs 27,000
13. Village Hotel Albert Court By Far East Hospitality
To explore Singapore at its best, one of the best hotels in Singapore is the Village Hotel Albert Court By Far East Hospitality. Enjoying a convenient location and a few steps from Little India and Bugis Street, you get easy access to all the major sights and landmarks of the city. The hotel features traditional Peranakan and Indian carvings and motifs on the walls. It is close to the 24-hour Mustafa Center and features five accommodations for spacious and comfortable stays.
- Location – 180 Albert St, Singapore 189971
- Price – Prices start from Rs 11,000
14. Rendezvous Hotel Singapore By Far East Hospitality
Situated in Bras Basah’s Arts & Heritage District, this upscale hotel comprises 298 rooms. Inspired by the locale’s rich history and vibrant energy, it offers a multi-sensory art experience. The rooms have all the basic amenities, free WiFi, breakfast, outdoor swimming pool, and more.
Booking your stay at this property has several conveniences. It is close to the Bencoolen MRT Station, the Changi Airport is a 16-min drive, the Marina Bay Sands is a 5-min drive away, and the National Museum of Singapore is only a 5-min walk.
- Location – 1 Tanglin Rd, Singapore 247905
- Price – Prices starting Rs 17,000
15. The Fullerton Hotel Singapore
One of the most luxurious 5-star hotels in Singapore, the Fullerton Hotel Singapore is located in the Central Business District and is a heritage hotel in Singapore featuring 400 rooms. It is close to Clarke Quay and Boat Quay. The accommodations are elegant, with options of rooms and suites and feature scenic views of the Singapore River or Marina Bay. You can enjoy Singaporean and International cuisines and five on-site dining options offering various food options. The amenities include an infinity pool, a spa, and a fitness centre.
- Location – 1 Fullerton Square, Singapore 049178
- Price – Prices start from Rs 34,000
Cheap Hotels in Singapore
1. Hotel 81
Hotel 81 has 28 hotels scattered throughout the island and is renowned for being one of Singapore’s most affordable hotel chains. You can find excellent rates and comfortable, cosy, clean rooms at convenient locations near public transportation.
2. Fragrance hotel
On the list of budget hotels in Singapore that have eight locations throughout the island city is the Fragrance Hotel chain. The hotels have various room sizes, including standard twin to superior triple occupancy. These hotels are ideal for friends and families looking for a budget yet comfortable stay with necessary amenities.
3. Ibis Budget Singapore
Ibis Budget Singapore has 14 locations throughout Singapore, and the hotel options are from 2-star to 3-star options. These hotels have convenient locations, and all the hotels have air-conditioned rooms. The features and amenities may differ from the hotels you choose.
4. Champion Hotel
On the list of budget hotels in Singapore is the Champion Hotel at Joo Chiat Road. The property offers contemporary and comfortable accommodations, air-conditioned rooms, and other amenities.
5. Hotel Boss
One of the affordable 4-star hotels in Singapore is Hotel Boss. The hotel offers excellent modern rooms and has several amenities like dining options, shopping experiences, a gym, an outdoor swimming pool, a self-service laundromat, and more.
Factors to Consider When Choosing a Hotel In Singapore
- Location: The location of the hotels in Singapore matters a lot. The location close to transit options and landmarks will save you time and money. Also, a few hotels have high prices if they have a convenient location. Moreover, proximity to the airport will also help you catch flights on time if you are a business traveller on a layover. Hence, check the locations before you book a hotel.
- Price Range: You must always determine your budget for accommodations. Singapore has many affordable hotels, backpacker options, and luxurious hotels. The prices of hotels vary depending on the location, amenities and services offered, and the season you travel. Hence, plan accordingly and choose from the top hotels in Singapore that fit your price range.
- Amenities and Services: If you are looking for additional amenities like infinity or outdoor pools, spa services, gym or fitness centre, breakfast, business centres, conferences, halls for events, etc, then you need to book 4-star or 5-star hotels in Singapore. However, if basic amenities are what you prefer, then go for 3-star options where you get air-conditioned rooms and other basic amenities.
- Reviews And Ratings: Reviews and ratings from past guests are a great option to help you decide. Too much of negative reviews or positive reviews can be a red flag. Check reviews about the quality, cleanliness, customer service, and overall guest satisfaction. Choose a hotel that ultimately suits your needs.
Best Time To Visit Singapore
Singapore has a hot and humid climate throughout the year, with temperatures averaging 25°C and 31°C. Regarding pricing, Singapore generally sees a slight increase in hotel rates and flights during the peak tourist season, typically from December to January. Prices may also rise during major events and holidays, such as Chinese New Year or the Formula 1 Grand Prix.
June to July are Singapore’s hottest months. Hence avoid travelling during this period. November and December are the wet seasons. So you can consider planning your vacation from December to June or July-October.
So here is our list of the best hotels in Singapore for a comfortable stay. The luxury hotels in Singapore offer a range of amenities that offers a luxurious experience. So this includes wellness treatments, a pool, on-site dining options, a range of accommodation options, and more. When selecting a hotel in Singapore, it is essential to consider factors such as location, price range, amenities, and reviews.
A few of the best hotel options include Shangri-La Hotel, Hotel Boss, The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore, The Fullerton Hotel Singapore, Fairmont Singapore, and all others mentioned above. So check out the complete amenities of the hotels and book your stay in one of the best hotels you choose. Check out the Best Singapore Cruise Packages if you plan to visit Singapore.
Q-1. What are the best neighbourhoods to stay in Singapore?
Colonial/ Historic District, Marina Bay Area, Chinatown, Bugis & Kampong Glam, Little India, Sentosa Island, etc. are a few best areas to stay in Singapore.
Q-2. Are there any all-inclusive resorts in Singapore?
Some of them are Shangri-La Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa, Resorts World Sentosa, and Siloso Beach Resort.
Q-3 .What are the must-visit tourist attractions in Singapore?
Sentosa Island, Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay Sands, Merlion Park, Chinatown, Universal Studios, Orchard Road, Botanics Garden, etc, are must-visit tourist attractions in Singapore.
Q-4. How can I find budget-friendly hotels with good reviews?
You can check various booking platforms about budget-friendly hotels and their per-night rates to check if they fight your budget. Also, check their Google reviews as well.
Q-5. Are there any family-friendly hotels in Singapore?
Yes, every hotel in Singapore is a family-friendly hotel.
Q-6. What are the business amenities typically offered by business hotels?
Car rental, airport transfer, event organization, conference room and facilities, spacious meeting rooms, high-speed internet, etc, are amenities.
Q-7. Is it safe to book hotels online?
Yes, until you book from trusted sites or the hotel’s official website.
Q-8. What are the best hotels near Gardens by the Bay?
Marina Bay Sands Singapore, The Fullerton Hotel Singapore, Raffles Singapore, The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia, etc., are the best hotels near Gardens by the Bay.
Q-9. What are the best luxury hotels in Singapore?
Marina Bay Sands Singapore, JW Marriott Hotel Singapore South Beach, Mandarin Oriental, The Fullerton Hotel Singapore, Shangri-La Hotel, etc., are Singapore’s best luxury hotels.
Q-10. What are the best pet-friendly hotels in Singapore?
Furama RiverFront, One Farrer Hotel, Champion Hotel, The Sultan, InterContinental Singapore, Arcadia Hotel, etc., are the best pet-friendly hotels in Singapore.