If you are wondering, “Is Indian food available in Dubai?” then yes, you can taste great Indian food in Dubai. But are you searching for authentic Indian restaurants in Dubai? Then this post brings the 11 best Indian restaurants in Dubai that you must try.
Dubai is a melting pot of cultures and cuisines, including Indian cuisine. With many Indian ex-pats and a rising interest in the food, Dubai has an excellent selection of Indian restaurants serving genuine and delectable dishes. There are options available for everyone, whether they are vegetarians or meat eaters.
From South Indian to fine-dining Indian restaurants in Dubai, this list includes options for those seeking real Indian cuisine. Thus, whether you are a resident or a guest of Dubai, continue reading to learn about the greatest Indian restaurants that will tickle your taste buds.
This post lists the 15 top Indian restaurants in Dubai based on their authenticity, food quality, service, and atmosphere. So, if you want to find the best Indian restaurants in popular locations like Bur Dubai, Marina, and Deira, then read further.
Best Indian Restaurants in Dubai 2023
Indian food is among Dubai’s most popular and well-liked cuisines, renowned for its culinary diversity. Indian food is a perfect combination of spices and herbs, and every dish has an explosion of taste.
With these restaurants, you can rest assured that you will enjoy authentic Indian food. Let’s check about the various Indian restaurants in Dubai in various parts of Dubai.
Top Indian Restaurants in Bur Dubai
If you are searching for Indian restaurants in Bur Dubai, then here are your three top options to consider:
1. Rangoli Restaurant
The reputable restaurant chain RANGOLI is established in Dubai and is widely recognized for serving traditional Indian food. The RANGOLI Group of Restaurants, a well-known name in hospitality, encourages great food and strives to offer clients the most comfort possible per their needs.
- Menu Highlights: Gujarati Thalis, Pani puri, South-Indian food
- Timings: 9 am – 11:30 pm (Mon-Sun)
- Approx Price: 85 AED for people
- Address: 10 4 A St – Al Karama – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Contact Details: +971 4 323 6075
Also read: Beaches in Dubai
2. Antique Bazaar Restaurant
Award-winning Indian eatery Antique Bazaar highlights the originality of Indian food. There aren’t many eateries that stand out with the proper delicacy and the ideal ambience, but Antique Bazaar is one of them. The menu here has a varied selection of vegetarian and non-vegetarian cuisine, varying daily from Saturday to Thursday.
- Menu Highlights: Mutton Biryani, Tikka, Mango Lassi
- Timings: 12:30-3:30 pm, 6 pm-12 am (Mon-Sun)
- Approx Price: 200 AED for two persons.
- Address: Four Points by Sheraton – Khalid Bin Al Waleed Rd – Bur Dubai – Al Hamriya – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Contact Details: +97143977444
Also Check: Dubai Food
3. Sanjeev Kapoor’s Khazana
Sanjeev Kapoor’s Khazana is the best Indian restaurant in Dubai, with a wide variety of delicious Indian food. Khazana is renowned for its distinctive aesthetic and welcoming atmosphere.
Moreover, this restaurant is unique due to its vibrant decor and a vast selection of authentic Chinese and Indian cuisine. It’s a great spot for both lunch and dinner.
- Menu Highlights: Kulfi, Kebabs, Biryani, Butter Chicken
- Timings: 12:30-3 pm & 7-11:30 pm (Mon-Sun)
- Approx Price: AED 260 for two people
- Address: Al nasr leisueland, behind American Hospital, Bur Dubai
- Contact Details: +971 4 336 0061
Also Check: Street Food in Dubai
Must Visit Indian Restaurants in Dubai Marina
Here are some free must-try Indian restaurants in Dubai:
1. Indego by Vineet
Indigo by Vineet is a Michelin-recommended restaurant serving contemporary Indian cuisine prepared by renowned chef Vineet Bhatia. The restaurant’s presentation is a remarkable combination of modern and traditional elements.
Its menu comprises dishes inspired by street food that is served on a griddle, clay oven, grill, and stew pot. Their cuisine features Contemporary Indian foods. Also, don’t miss out on tasting their in-house expertly-crafted cocktails.
- Menu Highlights: Samosa, Prawns poached in coconut with chilli masala, Butter Chicken
- Timings: 7 pm-12 am (Mon-Sun) also 1-4 pm (only Sat-Sun)
- Approx Price: 650 AED for two people
- Address: Grosvenor House Dubai – Al Emreef St – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Contact Details: +971 4 317 6000
Also Check: Things To Buy In Dubai
2. India Palace Restaurant
The 1997-established India Palace Restaurant blends Mughlai hospitality with Indian food. This restaurant has won multiple honours for its vast choice of exquisite cuisines and authentic dining experience. One can find traditional north-west Indian foods on their plate filled with rich and authentic flavours.
- Menu Highlights: Butter chicken, Lassi, Kebab
- Timings: 11:30am-3:30am
- Approx Price: 180 AED for two people
- Address: Jumeirah Beach Road – Jumeirah Beach Residence – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Contact Details: +971 4 339 9325
Also Check: Shopping In Dubai
3. Zafran Indian Bistro
The award-winning Zafran Indian Bistro is a contemporary Indian restaurant that serves North West Indian food. Headed by a staff of highly skilled and experienced chefs, Zafran’s extensive menu is prepared with high-quality and fresh ingredients and freshly ground spices.
The carefully crafted menu seeks to provide guests with the finest Indian food, capturing the region’s most delectable and unique tastes.
- Menu Highlights: Tandoori, Laal Maas, Kebab, Butter Chicken
- Timings: 12-11 pm (Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed & Thur) and 12 pm-12 am (Fri & Sat)
- Approx Price: 150-190 AED for two people.
- Address: Dubai Marina Mall, Ground Floor, Exit 32 – off Sheikh Zayed Road – Dubai Marina – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Contact Details: +971549942435
Also Check: Dubai Travel Requirements
Best South Indian Restaurants in Dubai
Are you craving some South Indian cuisine in Dubai? Then these South Indian restaurants in Dubai are sure to satisfy your cravings:
1. Kamat Restaurant
At Kamat, they bring 360 amazing vegetarian foods from all parts of the Indian subcontinent and an assortment of delicious Chinese specialities. Yet, Kamat is so much more than a vegetarian restaurant that has won awards.
It is where individuals create memories and celebrate life with their loved ones. Kamat is a once-in-a-lifetime experience and, of course, what a vegetarian wants. Hence, if you are searching for the best Indian veg restaurants in Dubai for south Indian food, Kamat is your top option.
- Menu Highlights: Indian cuisine, Chinese
- Timings: 9 am-11 pm
- Approx Price: 95 AED for two persons
- Address: This restaurant has several outlets across Dubai, like City Center Deira, Ibn Battuta Mall, Al Mahada Mall, Al Mankhool, etc.
- Contact Details: Depends upon the outlet.
2. Vasanta Bhavan
The name Vasanta Bhavan describes the virtues of the spring season. A well-known restaurant serving South Indian food is Vasanta Bhavan. Local preferences here include the ever-popular Masala Dosa and delightful dipped Sambar Idli, focusing on vegetarian choices. Also, try out their seasonal beverages, particularly in the summer.
- Menu Highlights: Sambar-idli, Masala Dosa
- Timings: 7:30 am-11:30 pm
- Approx Price: 80 AED for two persons
- Address: Nahda 2 – Amman St – Al Nahda – Al Nahda 2 – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Contact Details: +97142391177
3. Calicut Paragon
In Calicut Paragon, you’ll get regional specialities from Kerala. The affordable, award-winning Indian restaurant is well known for its tasty dishes that are prepared with various spices and distinctive flavours.
On the menu, choose from various freshly prepared appams, mouthwatering parathas, and curries. Vegetarian selections, seafood.
- Menu Highlights: Prawn Biryani, Mango fish curry
- Timings: 7am-12am (Mon-Sun)
- Approx Price: 120 AED for two people
- Address: Al Ghani Building – G Floor – Amman St – Al Nahda – Al Nahda 2 – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Contact Details: +97142512545
Indian Veg Restaurants in Dubai
1. Maharaja Bhog
The food at this well-known thali restaurant—thali is a Hindi word for plate which means to have a lively, communal feel. With fluffy rice and just-baked roti, a variety of small, round bowls of vegetarian dips, curries, and stir-fries are served.
The staff of Maharaja Bhog adheres to the Hindu concept of Atithi Devo Bhava, which translates as “the visitor is divine,” and treats each customer like a king or queen.
Are you craving some best Indian thali in Dubai? Then, the thalis are endless here, so you may eat as much as you choose.
- Menu Highlights: Rajasthani Dal Tadka, other Rajasthani dishes and Gujarati Dishes
- Timings: 12-3:30 pm (Mon-Fri) & 7-11:30 pm (Mon-Sun) and 8:30 am-11:30 am, 12-4 pm (only for Sat-Sun)
- Approx Price: 90 AED for two persons
- Address: Ground Level, A Block, Hamsah Mall Next to Ansar Gallery – Al Karama – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Contact Details: +971562674355
They take great pride in serving their clients only eggless and vegetarian dishes. An enjoyable diversion from traditional Indian meals is SpiceKlub – Contemporary Indian Cuisine.
- Menu Highlights: Sweet potato chaat, Dal Batti, Pav Bhaji Fondue
- Timings: 12-3:30 pm & 6:30-11:30 pm
- Approx Price: 180 AED for two persons
- Address: Shop 2B, Al Rafaa C Building, Opp Aster Hospital – Kuwait St – Al Mankhool – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Contact Details: +97143931233
3. Rasoi Ghar Restaurant
Rasoi Ghar Restaurant is the spot to go if you’re longing for home-cooked meals while visiting Dubai. One of Dubai’s oldest and best-value vegetarian restaurants, this restaurant is located at Meena Bazaar in Dubai.
In addition to other Indian cuisines, it is the ideal Indian restaurant in Dubai to experience real Gujarati food. The unique Gujarati thali and mouthwatering chaat are not to be missed.
- Menu Highlights: Rajasthani and Gujarati Thali
- Timings: 12-3:30 pm & 7-11:30 pm
- Approx Price: 100 AED for two people
- Address: Opposite BurJuman, CenterPoint – Zainal Mohebi Plaza – Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed St – Bur Dubai – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Contact Details: +97143885711
Cheap Indian Restaurants in Dubai
1. Kathiyawadi Thali Restaurant (Gujarati)
Are you looking for a restaurant where you and your family can enjoy delicious Indian cuisine? Dubai’s Kathiyawadi Thali Restaurant is the place to go for. Yet, this restaurant is famous for serving the greatest vegetarian thali in Dubai.
In addition, this restaurant is famous for its delicious food, outstanding service, inexpensive rates, and distinctive thali, Gujarati cuisine, peas pulao, aamras Puri, and many more dishes.
- Menu Highlights: Gujarati cuisine, peas pulao, aamras Puri, and many more dishes
- Timings: 11:45 am-3:30 pm and 7-11 pm (Mon-Fri) & 11:45 am-4 pm and 7-11 pm (Sat-Sun)
- Approx Price: 90 AED for two persons.
- Address: 4th A street Al Kifaf building B block( Juma al majid Opp- Burjuman mall, 450M from Burjuman exit 2 – next to health hub clinic – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Contact Details: +97143700222
2. Aryaas Gourmet Veg
Aryaas Gourmet Veg is a UAE-based Indian restaurant that serves various South Indian dishes and Indian and Vegetarian foods and delivers to Al Hamriya, Al Karama, Al Qusais 1, Rolla and Muwaileh Commercial. This restaurant is renowned for its hygienic meals, friendly staff, efficient services and pleasant atmosphere.
- Menu Highlights: Filtered Coffee, Vada, Sambar, Mysore Dosa
- Timings: 7 am to 11:30 pm (Mon-Sun)
- Approx Price: 75 AED for two people
- Address: Shop #2, Ground Floor, The Business Center – Khalid Bin Al Waleed Rd – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Contact Details: +97143577800
3. Bombay Chowpatty
Bombay Chowpatty is a UAE-based restaurant that serves Indian, Desserts, and Fast Food. They provide a variety of cuisines that have been meticulously cooked by professional cooks and served by highly trained staff.
- Menu Highlights: Bombay Vada Pav, Sada Dosa, Non-vegetarian option,
- Timings: 8 am to 12 am.
- Approx Price: 70 AED for two persons
- Address: Dubai International Airport, Deira City Centre- Sheikh Rashid Road, City Centre Al Shindagha
- Contact Details: +971565208211, +971506242811
While visiting these restaurants, you can visit the Dubai Shopping Festival for a better experience of Dubai Shopping.
So here is the list of the top 15 Indian restaurants in Dubai to consider. Each restaurant has its distinctive style and specialities, ranging from street cuisine to gourmet dining.
The post offers a brief overview of each restaurant’s cuisine, atmosphere, and location, allowing readers to select the ideal site for their next Indian food needs.
But, dining is only one component of a trip to Dubai. The entire Dubai Tour Package by Roaming Routes offers a comprehensive tour experience including sightseeing, lodging, and transportation. By reserving with Roaming Routes, tourists and couples can enjoy a hassle-free journey with an itinerary that includes all of Dubai’s must-see destinations. If you’re looking to book a honeymoon in Dubai, then check out the Dubai trip cost from India for couples. And, book your Dubai package with Roaming Routes.
Frequently Asked Questions
The best Gujarati restaurants in Dubai are Rasoi Ghar Restaurant, Maharaja Bhog Restaurant, Kathhiyawadi Thali Restaurant, Chhappan Bhog, and Khandani Rajdhani.
A few Indian restaurants in Dubai Mall are Indego by Vineet, India Palace Restaurant, Zafran, Khyber, and Rashoi Ghar.
For a luxurious fine dining experience in Dubai, head to Rang Mahal, The Crossing, Antique Bazaar, Mint Leaf of London, and Aryaas.
A few restaurant options in Deira Dubai are Mint Leaf of London, Bombay Brasserie, Indigo By Vineet, Armani Amal, and Carnival.
No, Indian currency is accepted only in Dubai airports